Main Menu

URBAN DEAD - The Killing Game.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 23 September, 2006, 02:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darryl

well, that's shite. Im dead. some fecker shot me.

Dog Deever

"well, that's shite. Im dead. some fecker shot me.

That's all right, you'll feel better tomorrow...

I'm in Judgewood by the northern NecroTech building- out of AP's and no Auto shop in sight. Can't play till late tomorrow, but I will have loads of AP's for looking tomorrow.
I also have a syringe of goodness for one lucky, lucky dead buttonman.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Mikey

OK Funt, cheers.

Wait-we're going to Judgewood now?

M.

Link: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=667798" target="_blank">Can you see my big chopper?

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dog Deever

Ok - Everyone is on my contact list now, for easier revives. Funt- I've got some fuel, but out of AP's. I'll be in the safehouse tomorrow, with fuel and should be able to revive you spuggin' rotters!

Buttonman

ming

It's Bad Andy, I think.  Kill 'im, quick!  ;-)

Bad Andy

Jings. Dunnae malkie the lumps!

He's providing a service to Malton as a bounty hunter and killing Pkers. As a good SD Agent should.

Buttonman

I knew it'd be someone 'round here. BTW Andy it's 'custard' not 'custurd' unless you have your own special ingredient!

Bad Andy

Depends if you're trying to say it with a Scottish inflective or not, I guess.

Buttonman

Apologies, I should be reading in character. Ya bass.

Dog Deever

Yup he's an alternative character of one of the Necronauts. I have another Stront looking to join up with him- any clues to his whereabouts? Obviously- don't give his exact position away, just a Suburb will do.

Bad Andy

Buttonman

I couldn't possibly give away tactical information of that nature. I'd be a real creeping jungle rope thing in a city if I were to give it away!

Mikey

Nuts!

TKGMalcolm has been nixed by a zed!I'm currently in Grigg Heights,moving north toward Dakerstown...

M.  
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Buttonman

Thank you for the in transit heals. Keep forgeting that I've yet to get free running so I keep stepping outside and getting chewed up.3 suburbs east - that is if the killing ground has been finally determined?