Main Menu

Ultimate link thread.

Started by Jared Katooie, 24 December, 2004, 03:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteYes, 'oddly' all the inhabitants of this fair isle appear to get Joyce.  Possibly not the most sophisticated analysis package at play... 

Fuck off, right, i write like Joyce and that's the end of it - the internet said it and the internet doesn't lie.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jared Katooie

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 July, 2010, 10:31:57 AM
Yes, 'oddly' all the inhabitants of this fair isle appear to get Joyce.  Possibly not the most sophisticated analysis package at play...  

I didn't get Joyce. I got David Foster Wallace.

Dandontdare

Tried it by pasting in a a chatty e-mail to a mate and a very sober business letter - both tell me I write like Cory Doctorow - who I've never even heard of.

worldshown

I pasted in a post I made on the "If you could go back" thread. It compared me to David Foster Wallace, a writer who hung himself after twenty years of depression.

I, Cosh

Cory Doctorow is the daughter of EL Doctorow.

Variously JK Rowling, Douglas Adams, Margaret Mitchell and Cory Bloody Doctorow here.
We never really die.

vzzbux

P G Wodehouse, apparently.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

johnnystress

New one from Space Avalanche

Zarjazzer

Comic fans rule fuck you Westboro baptists church cunts

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/

All glory to the hypnotoad!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 24 July, 2010, 10:40:33 AM
Comic fans rule fuck you Westboro baptists church cunts

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/

All glory to the hypnotoad!

I see from Wikipedia that one of Fred Phelps' fellow rabid anti-gay protestors is called Bart McQueary. Snigger.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jared Katooie

The Doctor Alt 8

Cant... stop... clicking on these...

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 26 July, 2010, 08:55:56 PM
Cant... stop... clicking on these...

I know what you mean! If you'd like to waste several more hours with irresistibly addictive clickage, try The Perry Bible Fellowship, which are similar in tone, but even funnier IMHO.

The Doctor Alt 8

No... please my fingers might drop off from over use...