Main Menu

Boarders with superpowers

Started by Jared Katooie, 16 March, 2011, 04:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg M.

Solar Manipulation. Nice. The sun really does shine out of my posterior.

QuoteThe power to control and generate solar energy with one's mind. The users can direct and bend the flow of the sun's power, causing sun spot reactions, UV emission, and promote plant growth. Can cause geomagnetic storms and generate solar wind.

Middle level users can induced power solar flares.

■Generate miniature suns/stars that could damage planets if not handled properly.
■Generate solar winds that could destroy all life in the user's surroundings.
■Generate Geomagnetic storms that could affect Earth's technology.
■Cause skin diseases.
■Shoot a beam of solar energy.
■Produce Light, to blind opponents.
■Charge solar-based technology ( Solar Panels)
■Become pure solar energy.

Kerrin

Goo Generation.

Pfft. Been doing that for years...

Emperor

If someone hadn't got Turtle Mimicry I'd be a contender for rubbishest power, as this isn't teleportation, it is just moving fast enough to fool people into thinking you have. It could be achieved by shouting "over there", pointing and while everyone is looking strolling to your new location, because "A user of Flash Step doesn't nessisarily have to be fast to be able to use this technique."

QuoteFlash Step

The power to use short bursts of speed allowing the user to move faster than the eye can track, making it appear as if they have teleported. A partial power of Enhanced Speed.

I mean really, it seems actual using the power would break every bone in my corset and flay me alive:

QuoteCould be difficult to use, for the movement would be so fast they cannot be seen. For the movement would be so fast all one would be unable to see anything of the world except one big blur. ... Another potential problem for the unajusted, would be the physical body. The quick movements and the quick stops could break bones, or destroy internal organs, or more comonly the air pushing against ones chest would cause respritory arrest. The speed moving could theoretically flay both skin and muscle from the bone.

From the picture it also seems to be a subset of the homo-eroticism powers, not helped by "A common technique used in the anime Bleach where the user moves behind their target, then strikes." It won't lead to the world's best chat-up lines.

Also this entry is pretty poorly written, worryingly it didn't bother me too much - I think CL2K has made me have to adjust my benchmarks on this.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

Never mind, Emps. I will protect your delicate bones and get you some girls using my omnipotence.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

HdE

Does the ability to attract and then savagely beat to death internet trolls count as a super power? Because I seem to be doing awfully well on that front lately.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 March, 2011, 05:48:47 PM
Never mind, Emps. I will protect your delicate bones and get you some girls using my omnipotence.

I think you read that wrong - it is omnimpotence.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

Now that explains a great many things...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 19 March, 2011, 04:53:38 PM
Air manipulation?  :o >:( I'm going to fart a new universe in anger at this pathetic power.

Pathetic? With air manipulation you could fly, and summon powerful gales to sassault your enemies - or suck the very air out of their lungs!

I'm still trying to figure out the offensive aspects of matter melding. Still, I guess there's advantages to not being a front-line type hero.

Mardroid

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 19 March, 2011, 10:10:58 PM
I'm still trying to figure out the offensive aspects of matter melding. Still, I guess there's advantages to not being a front-line type hero.

I guess if you were to meld a tree into someone's head, that'd be pretty offensive!

If you can meld substances into someone's flesh in such away that didn't harm their immunity you could pretty much upgrade other people and yourself.

Jared Katooie

Hmm. Good point. I've been looking at the article and it seems to imply that I could combine objects to make a new object, which would be a lot cooler than just welding stuff together.

Creating tiger-squirrels and helicopter tanks could be a pretty entertaining way to pass an afternoon. I could also meld all my enemies together to make it easier to keep tabs on them. Of course if they transformed into a fifteen-foot high jerk with super strength, that would be inconvenient.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 19 March, 2011, 10:10:58 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 19 March, 2011, 04:53:38 PM
Air manipulation?  :o >:( I'm going to fart a new universe in anger at this pathetic power.

Pathetic? With air manipulation you could fly, and summon powerful gales to sassault your enemies - or suck the very air out of their lungs!

Hey those are great ideas. I'm buying me spandex shorts now. Couldn't you meld baddies into the ground?

Wow we could be the boards first team up of supa- capes. Meldo and Windy Miller.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Jared Katooie

I get top billing.

I'll let you drive the meldmobile though.

It's basically a JCB covered in broken glass.

exilewood

Meldmobile? Pah. Have you seen The Turtletank? It does 0 to 60 in...well, I'll tell you once I get it to 60.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 21 March, 2011, 11:29:25 PM
I get top billing.

I'll let you drive the meldmobile though.

It's basically a JCB covered in broken glass.

Excellent! Top billing is yours so you can be the target of all those psycho-soopa villains. And I can't drive so it would be first gear in the meldmobile chugging past the Turtle-tank at a heady 4mph to crumble into crime.

Me with my terrible wind, and you can stick to everything.

I don't have to wear any sort of dress for this do I? As my days of wearing dresses are over.

I'm more into hugely loud zoot suit these days like the hep cat I am.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

TordelBack

I got Miasma Emission, "...the power to exhale a variety vapors of obscuring noxious fumes".

Tell me something I don't know.