Main Menu

Favourite Art Droid CURRENT - POOL 7 Qualifying

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 October, 2020, 06:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Select your two favourite droids form the list of 4 below pop those names in a post on this thread and in three days (Friday 30th October) I'll count up the votes and the two droids with the highest counts will qualify for the tourney proper when it starts.

So that's nominating your 2 favourite droids by clearly naming them in a reply to this thread... want to know more. Well there's some linkies below the list.

Lee Carter - more info

Cat Sullivan - more info

Tom Foster - more info

Neil Googe - more info

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys

Whose in the two different tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney (eventually took me like 3 or 4 goes to get the list right!)

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 27 October, 2020, 06:30:10 AM
Colin Tom Foster links against Tom Frame.

Here is the correct link for Tom Foster:
http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=droid&page=profiles&choice=TOMFO

Thank you, I'd missed the 'o' off the end. Correct now. Good catch.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Lee Carter, for Dead Eyes and Angelic.

Tom Foster, for great work on Dredd including one of the most iconic cover images of recent years.

Magnetica

Tom Foster for doing the best Bolland impression I have seen.

And in what would have been a surprise choice a few years ago for me, Neil Googe whose art was just perfectly suited to Survival Geeks.

ming

Neil Googe for Survival Geeks alone, which has been a joy to read.  Also, and I may well be alone here, but I'll give a vote to Cat Sullivan - quietly brilliant work over years and years and although understandably overshadowed by multi-page Thrills, Droid Life is a little gem.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

AlexF

Tomwe

Link Prime

rogue69

Bolt-01

paddykafka

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++