Main Menu

The Banana: An Atheist's Worst Nightmare

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 27 April, 2006, 12:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

scutfink

I think that means you're an athiest?

Eric Plumrose

That's not to say I don't eat 'em, though.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Satanist

"I don't like bananas."

There's a special kind of hell for the likes of you. Its either that bananas are inserted by tiny imps into every orifice for all eternity or that you are a banana trapped at a chimps tea party.

I can never remember which one though.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dudley

Presumably, as The Satanist, you're a "Friend of Bananaman"?

Mikey

Well...how does this fit then?

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2664373.stm" target="_blank">Get 'em while they're yeller!

http://www.ltscotland.org.uk/healthykids/resources/bananas.gif">
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

scutfink

See, we've pissed God off now by not believing in him, so he's taking his Bananas back and running home to Mummy!

Satanist

Bananaman? That was a terrible shame, who would've predicted that green bananas actually made young Eric evil?

Ah well he seems happy enough at Arkham.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Funt Solo

"largely inedible wild bananas, which are full of hard seeds"

Another nail in the coffin of pretend science.  

The eleventh commandment should be "Thou shalt not talk shit" - then I can ignore it (like I do all the others) and those horrible religious folk with their banana sci-fi can shut the fuck up.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

gnome

I felt that as a devout member of the Banana Liberation Front, I had to watch this.  what can I say.  I'm convinced, no more carefree atheism for me, how can anyone argue against that sort of logic.  Oh how i dearly wish I could spend an hour warping those freaks brains.  I'm not eveil, I'm just misunderstood.

Richmond Clements

I ate a banana earlier, and it helped me thorugh 4 hours of overtime.
I had a Time Out too, and it also fitted perfectly in my hand. Does that mean that Mr Cadbury is god?

Floyd-the-k

if God didn't want us to eat meat, why did He invent butchers?

VampiraJen

just eat a banana.  realised that when i picked it up i had the three groves at the thumb and the two grooves at the finger.  forgive me.