Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Halo 3* is currently free to download on XBOX Live if you are a gold member.

Cheers.

*I played it for a short while and thought it to be absolute rubbish!
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

sheldipez

Quote from: NapalmKev on 30 October, 2013, 12:31:13 PM
Halo 3* is currently free to download on XBOX Live if you are a gold member.

Cheers.

*I played it for a short while and thought it to be absolute rubbish!

Halo 3 was great when it came out six years ago. The games that Microsoft have been giving out are so old that there's no other way they would shift em. They're all stuff you can pick up for £2 in shops or fleabay.

Bolt-01

How's this for a bargain!

New for download now!

FutureQuake Archive 04-06

See where it all started! Over 140 pages of small press shocker featuring the talents of:

Al Ewing, Alan Donald, Arthur Ranson, Arthur Wyatt, Barny Shergold, Bolt-01, Bryan Coyle, Charlie Adlard, Colin Dinnie, Cullen Bunn, Daniel Whiston, David Knight, Derek Hamill, Dunk! Nimmo, Ed Berridge, Ed Traquino, Eddie Robson, Gary Wilkinson, Geoffrey Shane, Gibson Quarter, Greame Cluskey, Inaki Miranda, James Kircough, James Mackay,  Johnny McMonagle, Josh Idehen, Julia Bax, Keith Burns, Kieran Murphy, Lonny Chant, Mark Woodland, Martin Gooch, Martin Timmins, Matthew Banwell, Matt Timson,  Mick Trimble, Micheal Carroll, Mike Molcher, Paul Crilley, Paul Glasswell, Paul Scott, Paul Williams, Peter Anckorn, Richmond Clements, Robert Timmins, Simeon Aston, Simon Penter, Steve Roberts, Stewart McKenny, Vicky Stonebridge, Yul Tolbert

Unavailable for many years, see early works by some of the rising stars of today's comics!

Available via Comicsy! for only £2.00

bluemeanie

New Humble Bundle up

Got six games including Worms Armageddon for less than a quid

chk-ching

Keef Monkey

Got a couple of unused Origin codes that I'm not needing so if anyone wants them feel free!

Populous - FD6N-B7Q5-RKUD-TC2X-437M

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (whatever that is) - 6JM5-WLTR-VMQD-CXDX-ECQN

The Enigmatic Dr X

Bah. The Populous one is used.

C&C Uprising, BTW, is a mental stand alone expansion to Red Alert 3 with a very fun Anime/ Mecha army.
Lock up your spoons!

bluemeanie

I got the populous origin key too and will never use it. Sending now

Keef Monkey

Ah sorry Dr X, guess someone must have grabbed it. I'd got them as part of a recent humble bundle (those deals are amazing, and for charity so a guilt-free spend!)

Red Alert does sound pretty cool, but I've always struggled with that style of game. My brain doesn't seem wired correctly for that kind of tactical planning, I'm terrible at them!

bluemeanie

Latest humble bundle.... forget the minimum, lets assume you're paying the £2.79 to trip the bonus

Lord of the Rings - War in the North
FEAR2
FEAR3
Scribblenauts

Oh, and the game of the year editions (which if you dont know means the ones with ALL the DLC) of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

Absolutely amazing collection of games for pretty much fuck all.

Keef Monkey

That's the best bundle yet imo. The Arkham games are a couple of the best games ever made and despite owning them on 360 I don't have all the dlc. Also a huge fan of those F.E.A.R. games on console so at that price worth grabbing just to have them on PC too.

These bundles are amazing.

amines2058

Just picked it up myself. Look forward to having a play.
Am gutted that I missed the recent Duke Nukem bundle though  :( Duke Nukem plus all add on packs, Serious Sam and Shadow Warrior all for about £2. I loved all those games many moons ago and would have loved to have had a go at these again especially at that price.
Oh well I am sure they will appear again at some epoint!

The Enigmatic Dr X

I loved all three Fear games. Highly recommended
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Argos are doing a 500gb PS3 for £200 including Last of Us, Two Souls and Uncharted 3. I bought one, and from ebay have got uncharted 1 and 2, kill zone 2 and 3, resistance 3, infamous 1 and 2, gods of war 1,2 and 3, heavy rain, ratchet and clank x2, Valkyrie chronicles all for £80.

That lot will see me til early 2016 (along with the last steam sale) when I go for a ps4, Xbox or steam engine
Lock up your spoons!

bluemeanie

Quote from: amines2058 on 06 November, 2013, 12:34:07 PM
Am gutted that I missed the recent Duke Nukem bundle though  :( Duke Nukem plus all add on packs, Serious Sam and Shadow Warrior all for about £2. I loved all those games many moons ago and would have loved to have had a go at these again especially at that price.

Duke Nukem plus all DLC on sale at the moment. £1.74 the lot. Other Devolver titles inc Shadow Warrior also reduced

JamesC

Amazon are doing a Wii U (32gig)with 2 games for £235 which is as cheap as I've seen them. Really tempted but I have a PS4 coming at the end of the month.