Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldipez

Here's a steamkey for Call of Jaurez, I played it years ago on the 360 so have no need to have it in my steam library.

9P005-ZPN9J-R3ZNK

Noisybast

Was going to yoink that, but it's been used.
Thanks anyway, Sheldipez, on behalf of our silent friend...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: JamesC on 09 November, 2013, 10:52:53 AM
Amazon are doing a Wii U (32gig)with 2 games for £235 which is as cheap as I've seen them. Really tempted but I have a PS4 coming at the end of the month.

If this is the Mario & Luigi pack then its RRP is £249 and both games are on one disc, not a download.

Lock up your spoons!

Goaty

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) for £6. good bargain!

Rog69

The Humble weekly bundle has Pinball FX2 and a bunch of tables including Marvel and Starwars themed packs if you pay above $6. - https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Goaty

Steam on Autumn sale till 3rd December.

Skyrim for £3.74  :o

MercZ

On the American amazon site they're selling a digital (steam) copy of Rogue Trooper for $1.49. I don't think they're doing it on the British one though you could probably find a way to get the key regardless.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009IXL4NW/

Rog69

Quote from: MercZ on 27 November, 2013, 08:51:14 PM
On the American amazon site they're selling a digital (steam) copy of Rogue Trooper for $1.49. I don't think they're doing it on the British one though you could probably find a way to get the key regardless.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009IXL4NW/

Apparently you just need to enter a valid US postal address when you order, the game key is then emailed to you  :thumbsup:.

sheldipez

Quote from: Goaty on 27 November, 2013, 08:21:17 PM

Steam on Autumn sale till 3rd December.

Skyrim for £3.74  :o

£20 spent thus far, cleared a fair things off my wishlist. Rude to say no to Skyrim for that price too.

JamesC

I picked up a Wii U 32gig Lego City pack with Rayman Legends for £199 this morning.
It was on an Amazon Black Friday week deal. I would've posted it here first but it literally went live just as I went to the site and then they sold out in about 2 minutes!
If you're thinking of buying a Wii U though, check Amazon tomorrow. They have a few more bundles and I wouldn't be surprised if some more come up as Black Friday offers.

This means I have a PS4 and a Wii U being delivered tomorrow and now I feel guilty for being greedy.

JamesC

There are a couple of 3DS XL bundles coming up on Amazon's Black Friday sale.

There's a Mario Kart bundle going on sale at 1415 and a Mario 3D land bundle going on sale at 1815.

Typically these console bundles have been selling at between 20-30% off, so well worth checking out if you're thinking of buying one.

Goaty

If anyone of you got EA Origin? There lots of Black Friday sale at moment!

Goaty

Quote from: Goaty on 29 November, 2013, 06:37:27 PM

If anyone of you got EA Origin? There lots of Black Friday sale at moment!

Plus Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for £1 now!!!

CheechFU

CrazyFoxMachine

I got Terraria for like £1.50 on that Steam sale.

BYE LIFE.