Main Menu

WANTED - 5 x 2000AD clear comic bags/backing boards

Started by Krakajac, 16 January, 2013, 11:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krakajac

Howdy,

I'm wondering if a kind soul on the board might be able to help me?

I'm after 5 x clear comic bags and 5 x comic backing boards - suitable for the very first size 2000AD was published in (for example, like Prog 1).

I reside in Australia - so access to these size bags/boards is a bit problematic.  I could order from the UK - but then I'd be forced to buy in bulk (say 50 or 100 bags and similar numbers with regard to boards) - which I don't really require.

If someone has some left-over bags/boards - I would be more than happy to purchase for a reasonable price - via PayPal, etc.  I would also be happy to pay for postage to Oz.

Some time back, I wanted to hunt down an additional run of Progs 1-10 - which I've completed.  I now just need bags/boards for progs 1,7,8,9, and 10 to keep them in good shape.  :)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Craig.

Fatboydale

hi Craig , drop a me line and i will sort some bags out for you , if its only a few bags , postage is all it will cost you   ... fatboydale@ntlworld.com

Krakajac

Many thanks, Dale - I've sent you an e-mail!  :)

Regards,
Craig.

COMMANDO FORCES

Krakajac

Matter resolved - many thanks to Dale aka FBD for coming to the rescue!  Progs 1 through 10 now protected from the elements.  :)