Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

QuoteALL THE PEOPLE BEHIND AND INVOLED WITH THE BIDERBURG GROUP (HUMAN OR ALIEN) NEED TO BE LOCK UP , AND THE KEYS TROWN,AWAY,ITS A OUTRAGE WHAT THIS GROUP HAVE DONE, AND WHAT THEY ARE REPOSSIBLE FOR,AND WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ,AND STILL CONTROLING,EVENTS EVEN NOW, I THINK SOON IT WILL BE SHOW TIME,THATS WHY WE CAN ALL,HAVE OUR VIEW FOR NOW ,BUT THEY HAVE SOMETHING UP THEIR SLEVES, IAM SURE,IF THE GAME WASNT UP DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT ALL THIS EXPOSER,THEY CAN AND DO OPERATE,WHAT WE SEE AND COMMENT ON i think their are,playing a waiting game,I THINK THEY HAVE NUKED THE ICELAND VOLCANEO,FOR ONE,they have the tech,TWO, KNOCK THE EARTHS AXIS, has we see with the hatti earthquack,also has we see more and more earthuaks and volcaneos,HOWS TO SAY THEY ARE NOT JUST WAITING ,FOR MILLIONS TO DIE,FROM, POISIONS, IN THE ATMOSPHERE,MILLION TO DIE,FROM STAVATION,please check out this site www.cambridge.org.liv...the ice pack is melting.GIVES US A VIEW ON HOW ,AND WHAT MAY BE IN SORE FOR EVERY COUNTRY,THE GAME ISNT OVER...ITS NOT EVEN STARTED YET...GET AHEAD OF THE REST,AGENDA 21,DEPOULATION PROGRAMME, IT ALL HAPPENING NOW IF YOU LOOK IN TO THE CURRENT EVENTS WE, ARE TALKING ABOUT HISTORY RIGHT NOW,all goverments are resposible for all the evil they enforce, THEY,ARE WINNING, UNLESS WE USE OUR MINDS TO DEFET THEM,THATS ONE THING THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, WE ARE EACH CONNECT TO EACH OTHER WE ALL STRIVE FOR THE SAME PERPOSE,think about our world think about loveing our follow man DONT THINK ABOUT MONEY,WERE IS THE COMPASSION IN OUR WORLD ITS IN OUR HEARTS IF WE SEE IT, this is a war on ourselfs,everyone is under attact, we have to come together has one,OR ELSE THEY WIN,
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

M.I.K.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 08 June, 2010, 02:51:48 PM
QuoteTWO, KNOCK THE EARTHS AXIS, has we see with the hatti earthquack,

I thought she was very good in Carry On Doctor.

The Legendary Shark

Hatti Earthquack and the Earth-Axis Knockers. Definitely one for Tharg!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mikey

'Volcaneos' and 'earthquaks' made me snort apples through me nose.

Have you thought about setting up an 'Ask Godpelton' type thing? That would be a good start for the Icke crowd. If you add climate into it you'd be elected.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

The Legendary Shark

Don't forget to rant about the Royal Family being shape-shifting lizards who bathe in the blood of virgins.

David Ike and his like really get on my nerves as they take serious concerns over the more shadowy aspects of government and make a mockery of them. It makes anyone who investigates real conspiracies and cover-ups easy to dismiss as a "conspiracy theorist nutcase." Conspiracy has become a dirty word, but anyone who plans something in secret, from organising a surprise birthday party to a covert military operation, is a conspirator.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Bank of England Court of Directors, 2010  http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/annualreport/2010/courtofdirectors2010.pdf

Not one of them elected, not one of them accountable to the public.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 June, 2010, 03:23:55 PM
Don't forget to rant about the Royal Family being shape-shifting lizards

And Willie Nelson. Apparently.

House of Usher

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 June, 2010, 03:31:50 PM
Bank of England Court of Directors, 2010  http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/annualreport/2010/courtofdirectors2010.pdf

One of them is called Charlie Bean. He sounds nice, like a character out of an animated children's TV programme.
STRIKE !!!

The Legendary Shark

He must be... the bean counter.

(Kindly leave the stage, I know.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 June, 2010, 03:31:50 PM

Not one of them elected, not one of them accountable to the public.

They are not accountable to the public anymore than any other board of directors of any privately owned company as they are just Minions employed by Rothschilds/The Anglo-dutch banking cartel.The only difference being we probably pay their wages although that is an assumption/presumption on my part.Theres a couple of fake /Non-Heriditary peers in there who i know nothing about but Lord Adair Turner looks a bit suspect going by his credentials.There is one Trade Unionist in there as well but whats that Mark Turner doing in there who looks a bit like Mark Radcliffe ?

In what way is someone who has a professional background in the Arts qualified to sit on the board of directors of the BOE ?

Mervyn King is a well known Bilderberg attendee who therefore has a conflict of interest between the needs of the UK and Globalist interests and is another advocate of creating a Global/international central bank and financial bereaucracy.I bet they are all advocates of the above as well and i am really sure that they would all be very happy to answer all our queries and concerns about Fractional Reserve Lending and Quantative Easing and Fiat Currency etc.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 08 June, 2010, 05:13:16 PM
In what way is someone who has a professional background in the Arts qualified to sit on the board of directors of the BOE ?

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'd be happy with the whole show being run by positivists and technocrats.
:|
STRIKE !!!

The Legendary Shark

I emailed the Treasury with the simple question:

"Dear Sir or Madam,

Could you please explain to me why the government borrows the money that
the banks create instead of exercising its right to print its own,
debt-free money?

Thanks

Mark Howard"

Here's the reply (which came after another email wondering what happened to the first):

Dear Mr Howard,

Thank you for your email please see reply below.

Operational independence for the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has been a central feature of the UK's monetary policy framework, and the inflation-targeting objectives of the monetary policy framework are unchanged. The MPC continues to pursue an objective of maintaining price stability - as defined by a 2 per cent annual rise in CPI inflation. The MPC was authorised to use the Asset Purchase Facility (APF) for monetary policy purposes on 3 March. On 5 November, the MPC announced that it would purchase a further £25 billion of assets financed by the issuance of central bank reserves, bringing their scheduled total purchases to £200 billion.

Quantitative easing aims to raise inflation relative to what it would have been if quantitative easing had not been implemented. But it is being used in a deflationary environment with considerable spare capacity in the economy. The severity of the global downturn created strong deflationary pressures on the economy and consequently a real risk of deflation. CPI inflation fell from its peak of 5.2% in September 2008 to 1.1% in September 2009. The considerable margin of spare capacity in the economy will continue to put downward pressure on inflation over the medium-term.

The decisions of the MPC continue to be guided by the medium-term outlook for inflation, and its remit to target CPI inflation at 2%. The use of the APF for monetary policy purposes demonstrates its commitment to the inflation target. Private sector inflation expectations remain anchored around the 2% inflation target. As growth returns and the outlook for inflation picks up, the MPC will make the necessary adjustments to monetary policy to keep inflation under control. Consequently, quantitative easing will not result in high inflation.

Asset purchases financed by central bank reserves expand the monetary base, and allow the MPC to ease monetary conditions further by raising the quantity of money in circulation, at a time when it has not been feasible to reduce further the price of money. The MPC cut Bank Rate to 0.5 per cent in March and decided that further policy action was needed to counter the risk of deflation. The aim of quantitative easing is to get the annual rate of growth of nominal spending in the economy back to near the 5 per cent that it averaged during the first decade of the MPC's existence, and which is consistent with inflation at target and growth at trend. The MPC is concerned with the growth of nominal spending because it is a primary determinant of inflation in the medium term.

The Bank of England is not buying gilts from the Government and is not creating money to finance the Government's deficit. For governments to print money to finance their borrowing would be in contravention of Article 104(1) of the Maastricht Treaty. The Bank of England is purchasing gilts on the secondary market from private-sector holders of those assets. Central banks routinely buy and sell government debt in the secondary market as part of their normal operations in the money markets, and such operations are not deemed to amount to monetary financing under the Maastricht Treaty. Quantitative easing differs from these normal operations only in their scale and the length of time for which the assets are likely to be held. The MPC decides on the level of asset purchases to finance through the issuance of central bank reserves. Its decision is informed by its assessment of the scale of asset purchases needed to meet the inflation target, and not by the need to finance the government's deficit. The Committee's actions are being undertaken for monetary policy purposes and not for fiscal policy purposes.

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you
Enquiry Unit.

To which, I have replied:

Dear Sir or Madam,

1. I am NOT asking why the MPC exists.
2. I am not asking if it is a good idea to have an independent monetary policy.
3. I am NOT asking if it is a good idea to attempt to control inflation.
4. I am NOT asking what the causes are for and reactions are to the "global downturn".
5. I am NOT asking if you believe that the MPC is committed to their stated inflation targets.
6. I am NOT asking if governments should print money to finance their borrowing.
7. I am NOT asking if it is unusual for central banks to buy and sell government debt.

The answers you provided work from the standpoint of acceptance of government debt
as if it is a force of nature. My questions are more fundamental than any of the
answers you have provided :

1. Is the Bank of England a fully government controlled entity, is it privately
    held or is it semi-private/public? (please choose from one of these options and
    provide sources to support your answer)

2. What is the authority relation between the UK government, the Bank of England and
    the MPC? In other words : who is legally allowed to override whose decisions?
    (please provide sources to support your answer)

3. Is it or is it not true that the UK government, like many other countries, acquired
    their large debts because the central bank was privatized, issuance of money was
    delegated to the privatized central bank and interest was charged to the UK
    government on the money it borrowed from the central bank? (please provide a
    simple yes or no answer first, then feel free to elaborate and please provide
    sources to support your answer)

4. Is it or is it not true that the UK government issues government bonds to the
    central bank, in effect making tax payers the collateral for the debts incurred?
    (if your answer is "no", then please explain what IS used as collateral and
    provide sources to support your answer)

5.    Please name 10 nations that do not have a privatized central bank that issues
    debt based currency. Please name 10 nations that do not have a national debt.

6.    Do you PERSONALLY believe that it is good for a government to be forced to
    borrow debt based money from a privatized central bank? Do you personally
    believe that this is better for taxpayers than if a government would issue
    its own debt free money, NOT to finance borrowing, but to prevent debts to
    third parties and to control government spending?

7.    Do you PERSONALLY believe that treaties like the Maastricht Treaty should be
    adhered to in perpetuity, even if it is not to the benefit of the nation and
    its taxpayers?

Best,

Mark J. Howard

Wonder what'll happen next?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Its difficult to comment on all of that because there is so much of it and i need longer than a 5 minute read of it and anyway it will save a long and convoluted comment.

This is worthy of comment though :

"The BOE is not buying gilts from the govt..."

The BOE couldnt buy gilts from the Govt because the Govt doesnt have any to sell because they sold it all some while back.

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 09 June, 2010, 06:39:48 PM

The Bank of England is not buying gilts from the Government and is not creating money to finance the Government's deficit. For governments to print money to finance their borrowing would be in contravention of Article 104(1) of the Maastricht Treaty.

Well you find out or learn something new every day.This is actually REALLY interesting and i mean to look into this some more but it seems going by that John Major sold out the UKs govts legal right to own and operate its own nationalised central bank by signing up to the Maastricht Treaty which as you know was the forerunner of the Lisbon Treaty.I am not absolutely clear wether or not the Lisbon Treaty supercedes the Maastricht Treaty or if it is simply an addition to the Maastricht Treaty.

Is there an equivalent article in the Lisbon Treaty ?

Obviously there is but i dont have it to hand without looking that one up.

So already we now know that a major part of the Sovereignty of the UK I.E the right of a sovereign nation to print its own currency and have control over it no longer exists as it was signed away by yet another well known Bilderberg attendee by the name of John Major.

We CANNOT have a nationalised/State owned central bank because of some treaty !!

I have been right about these treaties and all along and the destruction of the sovereignty of the UK  and these dark suited treasonous Bilderberg Lurkers that inhabit UK politics.Its nothing more than a hostile takeover by GangsterBanksters in the form of what is at present a benign collectivist/Fascist dictatorship which is not as much of an oxymoron as it sounds as its true to the definition of the terms.

I see this as indefensible and i cant see how anyone can argue that this is good for you and good for me and the UK as a whole.I cant even think of any intangible "benefits" of this arrangement because the treaty obviously allows a privately owned central bank to print money to finance the UK govts borrowing to finance its deficit and to add interest on that borrowing and charge it to the taxpayer so that the debt and the borrowing and the interest gets bigger and bigger which will obviously just perpetuate the cycle of borrowing and debt.Its just like dealing with loan sharks on a massive scale.

This is also why the EU has the legal right to impose austerity measures on countries like Greece and the only way out of this is for Greece to leave the EU collective and default/repudiate its debts.

I have very little good to say about the present EU power structure and the destruction of sovereignty and this just adds to it but one possible solution is to either leave the EU so that the UK can take back control over the issuance of its own currency via a state owned central bank and then take control of the ownership of the BOE.

The EU is just basically a massive finacial trap that is sucking every country in it dry to varying degrees and its banking system is owned and controlled by the likes of the likes of Rothschilds and the like.Its exactly the same set up as the US with the privately owned and operated Federal \Reserve and they are in the same mess we are in.

So 2 entire continents are under the control of the Anglo-Dutch offshore banking cartel.

The Bank of England is purchasing gilts on the secondary market from private-sector holders of those assets. Central banks routinely buy and sell government debt in the secondary market as part of their normal operations in the money markets, and such operations are not deemed to amount to monetary financing under the Maastricht Treaty.

You bet the UK govt is buying Gilts from private sector holders of those assets.

Now i wonder who they could be ?   ;)

Sir Evil-In De Rothschild [head of the UK branch of the Parasite family] owns HUGE amounts of UK Govt bonds because they are a very sound investment because they are a guaranteed source of revenue by which i mean the interest payable by the taxpayer and charged to the taxpayer via the govt by the Rothschild owned BOE and should the SHTF and everything collapses then Sir Evil-In can just seize the assets and infrastructure of the UK as collateral until the debts are paid off while in the meantime the interest on the debt just increases on a daily basis because it cannot be paid back because this country doesnt have the means to physically pay it all back because it doesnt produce nearly enough and there are not enough jobs to provide income and therefore tax revenue for the UK govt to service its debts to the likes of Sir Evil-In and so in not so many words we are basically FUCKED.

I could go on but i wont  :lol:

BTW the reply you posted contained only stock replies that they give out whenever questions of this type arise but as for getting a reply beyond the stock answers you were given i dont fancy your chances or mine because its more than likely you and i or anyone else would just be stonewalled or conveniently forgotten [same thing].

I am not being negative as that is just an expected outcome.

Article directly related to your questions and points raised :

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kifZMQOSAa8J:moneyasdebt.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/quantitative-easing-the-boe-explains-and-i-comment/+BOE+buys+and+sells+govt+debt&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

The Legendary Shark

Indeed, Peter. I think that the "water" analogy I posted earlier adequately and simply explains how the system really works.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 June, 2010, 03:23:55 PM
Don't forget to rant about the Royal Family being shape-shifting lizards who bathe in the blood of virgins.

David Ike and his like really get on my nerves as they take serious concerns over the more shadowy aspects of government and make a mockery of them. It makes anyone who investigates real conspiracies and cover-ups easy to dismiss as a "conspiracy theorist nutcase." Conspiracy has become a dirty word, but anyone who plans something in secret, from organising a surprise birthday party to a covert military operation, is a conspirator.

There was an hour and a bit long David Icke interview on Edge TV recently.The last ever in actual fact because Edge TV is closing down apparently.

Bless him as he means well but he just loses me in the end when he rambles on and on and on about changes in the vibrational frequencies and how mankind is being manpulated by alien entities who have accessed this particular dimension and are feeding off fear and negativity and that type of thing.Its all well and good but i dont have that much time for woolly NewAge type stuff and it doesnt solve the immediate problem/