Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption

Started by amberkraken, 18 May, 2010, 08:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberkraken

Sorry if people have already been talking about this, but I couldn't find the thread.
So, who else is excited about this?
I loved the GTA games and Fable and this seems like a perfect blend of the two. Plus with the recent amazing 'Ichabod...' I'm really in the mood for some cowboy gameage!

ThryllSeekyr

Iy looks good, but I won't be playing this unitl I get my hands on a PSTHREE and the place to store one.

In the meantime I could download Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West on Steam for a very reasonable $14.99 (USD).

But right now I waiting for GTA IV to donwload. It's taking it's time.

mogzilla

got my text from gamestation confirming ny copy...been saving up the points on the card for this this is truly shaping up to be a realised open world western that "gun" wanted to be and failed miserably...no sleep for me friday night!

and alpha protocol next week!!!!!!!

and half term!!! a week off with mini mog !!!!!!!!!!

and pay day next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

strontium71

I'm getting this come Friday , and seeing as it's by Rockstar it can't go wrong.
Also i liked Gun and Call of Juarez , and this will be even betterer.
Fellow Xbox360 owners can add me if ya like , gamertag - strontium71
...because I hate you.

Hoagy

I'm just popping in to say it looks beayootiful on its trailers. I'll be getting this as soon as possible.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Dr Feeley Good

Will be getting this friday ! add me to your friends list strontium my name is DR FEELEY GOOD ......

Roger Godpleton

Can't wait. Plus Split/Second that very same day.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

nev

I'll be getting this, even though I've not completed GTAIV yet...

J3D1

Patiently waiting for pre-order to arrive then gonna hog tie every fooker I see!
:D

GordonR

The "from the people who brought you GTA" line in the advertising for this is a bit naughty.  While both are Rockstar games - i.e. publihsed by Rockstar Games of New York - the GTA team is at Rockstar North in Scotland.  Red Dead Redemption is made by Rock Star San Diego, a whole different continent away.

nev

the shutdown man

I saw a clip from this showing the amount of freedom you have in the game: The player lassoed a nun, tied her up, threw her on the back of his horse, rode out of town, dumped her on the train tracks and let the train run her over.

It made me sad it's not coming out for the PC.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Satanist

Finished Alan Wake last night and will trade that against this on Friday.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

nev

Quote from: The Satanist on 19 May, 2010, 12:33:16 PM
Finished Alan Wake last night and will trade that against this on Friday.
Try it in Blockbuster, trading in certain new games can sometimes net you a new one for £15.
It's how I got Bioshock 2 :)

Hoagy

I'm hoping it'll give you a truckload of minor objectives too. Like Fallout 3, but with the game still on free-roll on completion in GTA style.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract