Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid - QUARTERS - Brett Ewins or Cam Kennedy

Started by Colin YNWA, 26 January, 2021, 06:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Word for this vote - PERPLEXING

Two artists with wonderfully idiosyncratic styles - but whose work do you prefer?

Brett Ewins - more info

OR

Cam Kennedy - more info

Alas we have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to the Semi Finals, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

This one will close and be counted on the morning of Friday 29th January

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys and Quarter Finals

Who made the 32 in both tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Colin YNWA

That Cam Kennedy Rogue Trooper page gets pulled out a lot for all sorts of very valid reason as a great example of his work and just great page layout. Top choice.

broodblik

I tried to get some action sequences from both these great artist.

Magnetica

abelardsnazz

Argh... Again. Going to vote for the late great Brett Ewins here.

Bolt-01

IndigoPrime

AlexF

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

ming

Has to be Cam for me (and a nice choice of Rogue page for the example here - the first page of original art I bought!).

Tomwe