Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacabreMagpie

It's an impressive feat drawing a strip with the limitations of a daily over that length. I did one once that was about 10 parts and that was enough to have me drained at the end! The art has a lovely nostalgic feel to it and any minor missteps in storytelling, as mentioned above, will be nothing compared to what's to be learnt from from the process.

There are some really nice page layouts in those Beeny/Rogue pages, too.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for the thrilling conclusion to this epic tale!

Bolt-01

And there it is. Massive thanks to Gail for all her hard work. The strip will be available as a complete pdf soon from the Daily Zarjaz page.

Remember that tomorrow sees the launch of the new issues of both Zarjaz AND Dogbreath. The summer thrills continue!

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

TordelBack

I missed the very end of the Durham Red strip 'cos I was on my holliers at the time (now a rapidly fading memory, or was it just a wonderful dream...?), but it was great!  Brava, Gail, that's some stamina!

Incidentally, I think there is mileage in having someone like Beeny addressing the routine drugging of citizens that was revealed in 'The Man Who Knew Too Much' all those years ago, especially from the perspective of a supposed reformer on the Council of Five.

Bolt-01

Welcome back to the daily Zarjaz! Starting today we bring you Silent Night! A tale of the Rogue Trooper by David Thomas and Scott Twells.

Thanks to all the boarders for the support this year and here's to next year.

Bolt-01

Merry christmas to you all and see you tomorrow!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Love the Daily Zarjaz, enjoying this one a lot.

Bolt-01

Thanks gents - always a pleasure to know the strip is being enjoyed. Join us tomorrow for part 04!

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for the thrilling finale!

Bolt-01

Many thanks to David and Scott, and Merry Christmas to all Squaxx!

Below is a link to a complete pdf of the strip

Rogue Trooper - Silent Night

Bolt-01

Welcome back to the Daily Zarjaz!

In the run up to the release of Zarjaz 36, Dogbreath 37 & FutureQuake 2020 we are pleased to present the return of a genuine 2000 AD legend. Last seen (in his own strip) in prog 299 we bring you...

Many thanks to Robomonkey147 for his work on this strip, join us tomorrow for part 02 and remember, it ain't called Zarjaz for nothing!

Bolt-01

Welcome back to the Daily Zarjaz, join us tomorrow for part 03!