Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection discussion thread

Started by Molch-R, 10 December, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Skullmo on 30 March, 2015, 04:14:28 PM
Quote from: Spikes on 30 March, 2015, 02:57:38 PM
I see over on their facebook page it states that the Cursed Earth is going to be book 8.

It will contain the banned episodes!

"We're afraid that Burger Wars & Soul Food won't be reprinted in this collection."

https://www.facebook.com/judgedreddcollection

IndigoPrime

Hence, I imagine, the "Psyche!" addition to that post...

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

robert_ellis

Has anyone received issues 6 & 7? No deliveries scheduled for me yet!

Mattofthespurs

Nope, not yet. Mine was scheduled so that it coincides with the second of every issue, if that makes sense.
So Mandroid came out this week so I'm expecting a delivery to be scheduled for the start of next week meaning I'll receive 6 & 7 as issue 7 hits the shops.

moldovangerbil

My deliveries so far have shown up on the hachette website on the last day of each month and then turned up about a week later, but looking just now there's no entry for issues 6 and 7 on there yet.

Zenith 666

No mega collection today.has anyone managed to pick one up or have Hachette abandoned high st. Already.

Anzati

I saw several copies of Mandroid in the Huntingdon WH Smiths when I picked up the Prog this morning.

IndigoPrime

Good grief, my replacement arrived quickly this time. Sent my address via Facebook yesterday, and it showed up this morning. Again, the packaging was better than the original delivery's. Anyway, I think I'll stop griping about the boxes now, given how good Hachette is about replacing books.

robert_ellis

Good to see Mandroid in Paddington WHSmiths - I had to fight not to buy it and wait for my subscription. Hope they continue living in the wild

Skullmo

Arrived home to my copies of Mandroid and the Heavies tonight - both gorgeous books and really well packed this time! :D :D :D

It's a joke. I was joking.

robert_ellis

Skillmo - out of interest when does your Hachette account say yours were posted? Did you get the bookends? Cheers!

robert_ellis

Apologies for renaming you... I've got fat fingers

IndigoPrime

A tidbit from Facebook:

"You're looking for the story Emerald Isle, published in Progs 727-732, or you can find it in Judge Dredd Case Files 15, or wait for Vol 56 of the Mega Collection and it will be featured there too!"

TordelBack