Main Menu

UNDT Round 4 Heat 8: The Stix Brothers vs Johnny Alpha

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 September, 2020, 06:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

In the Red corner they've been finding more and more relatives since Prog 182. Surely they know that coming up again Johnny Alpha isn't a good look for them any more its

Stix Brothers (Strontium Dog) -  more info

In the blue corner wishing he could settle down on the farm with his best bud since Prog 86 (or Starlord 1 if you prefer). How does he keep his hair so full and bouncy under that helmet? It's

Johnny Alpha (Strontium Dog) - more info

Leave the name of the character you like most in a reply to this thread and I'll count up and call the winner early in the morning Friday 18th September.

'Rules' and what not, for what they are worth

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Alpha wins.

(But no doubt there will be another Stix along soon).

JayzusB.Christ

Great bad guys, the Stixes, but of course Alpha wins and [spoiler]I suspect will be the overall winner.[/spoiler]
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

AlexF

Are we not legally obliged to link to this cover?

http://www.2000ad.org/covers/2000ad/hires/385.jpg
(wish I knew how to actually stick the image into a post, I keep getting that wrong)

Alpha wins!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Colin YNWA

Quote from: AlexF on 15 September, 2020, 09:01:40 AM
(wish I knew how to actually stick the image into a post, I keep getting that wrong)

Need to use the Image tags (Mona Lisa icon left hand side just above the Smileys) - The trouble is you need the image hosted were you can get a shareable able linkie (I use Imgur which I find a little clumsy) but with Barney you can just get the image URL and highlight it and press the Mona Lisa icon so you get a linkie that looks like

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 September, 2020, 09:18:21 AM
Quote from: AlexF on 15 September, 2020, 09:01:40 AM

Need to use the Image tags (Mona Lisa icon left hand side just above the Smileys) - The trouble is you need the image hosted were you can get a shareable able linkie (I use Imgur which I find a little clumsy) but with Barney you can just get the image URL and highlight it and press the Mona Lisa icon so you get a linkie that looks like

AND for some reason that's not worked - think it was my made up URL and broodblik beat me to it anyway...

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

sheridan

WhizzBang