Main Menu

America vs Judge Child - Dredd Epics Ranked - Better! Quarter Final 1

Started by Colin YNWA, 05 April, 2021, 06:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this is interesting. I'm not sure how many of those that voted for the winner here

Judge Child

think that its a better story that America BUT rather that its a better Judge Dredd Epic than America. It makes for an interesting discussion. Either way the result has been made and Dead Man must be looking over its shoulder! America goes into the 12 - 5th place play off and Judge Child is our first semi-finalist.

broodblik

At first I though this was a surprise but then I released a lot of the folk voting for Judge Child read it when it was original published. Nostalgia always gives a lot power to a subject. I only read Judge Child after I read America so in nostalgia factor I will always feel inclined to give America my vote. Judge Child was also one of those strips that had a big premises. From the original epics this was also my favourite.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.