Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Thanks SIP info is nice to know and no stranger to customs at 1/6th & Very Nice display indeed.

lincnash

Welcome back techno, its been a while  :D.
Deadly Dreddly's basic figure is a lot superior to any of my other modern 1/6 figures.
I do still love my little Dredd, Dark Judges and Customs tho' (c'mon FIRE release!).

As SIP posted, the figure is surrounded by "plexi-skin".
(Scorch it with a hair-dryer, to make a crusty Dead-Man custom ? :lol:).
I assume inside is a sturdy skeleton-like frame, with the 3a ratchet system (tm, patent pending  :D).
I'm a vanilla pose Squaxx, once you put Dredd in a position he hold's it very well.
I think you could achieve the more "action poses" easily, and it will hold the pose no problems.
"Double-grip" on the Lawgiver, I'm not that sure tho'.

lincnash

Quote from: Krakajac on 25 September, 2017, 03:30:05 AM
The only thing that wasn't on my wish-list...an additional Judge RICO badge.  Wouldn't have cost much to produce - but would have guaranteed a few more sales. :)

With an Armande Assante chin-sculpt ? .

teckno viking

Quote from: lincnashOZ on 25 September, 2017, 10:55:04 PM
Welcome back techno, its been a while  :D.
Deadly Dreddly's basic figure is a lot superior to any of my other modern 1/6 figures.
I do still love my little Dredd, Dark Judges and Customs tho' (c'mon FIRE release!).

As SIP posted, the figure is surrounded by "plexi-skin".
(Scorch it with a hair-dryer, to make a crusty Dead-Man custom ? :lol:).
I assume inside is a sturdy skeleton-like frame, with the 3a ratchet system (tm, patent pending  :D).
I'm a vanilla pose Squaxx, once you put Dredd in a position he hold's it very well.
I think you could achieve the more "action poses" easily, and it will hold the pose no problems.
"Double-grip" on the Lawgiver, I'm not that sure tho'.

Thanks for the wb.

Fire, Anderson and the 2 Giants releases at 1/12 for starters plus ofc Johnny Alpha and Robojaws are all eagerly still awaited.

The rubber body does sound interesting indeed I will say that. LOL at the DEAD MAN ref be nice if you could.
Shame though that they still do not release "RICO", "KRAKEN" name badges too.
Though i think aftermarket 1/6 will be easier than 1/12 name badges.

lincnash

The Chinese bootlegger's beat all the Official manufacturer's with "DAEDD", "Shotgun Armored Cop", "8NDERSON" and now Xensation.
If they see a quick Groat in it, a "Armor cop : Accessory set" can't be that far away :-\.
C'mon 3A beat the drokkers at their own game.
Utilize the Dredd Shield molds and pump out some Rico's :lol:.

Steve Green

Seems like it's ripe for modding.

Luna-1 Dredd with cape and badge

Chief Judge Dredd Chest piece

Werewolf Dredd with replacement head

Necropolis Dredd and Kraken etc

TheTooN

More lovely pics folks :)

My ransom finally came in this morning. Held up since the 13th....for the princely sum of £8.12p VAT and a Parcelforce charge of £11.35 for the privilege of working it out. Ay yi yi yi yi !

Coming tomorrow, cant wait to finally have a play.

TordelBack

My Dredd is now endlessly bouncing between the mail depot and my house, and I can't seem to intercept it.  -sob!-

teckno viking

Awesome news Scott and alas yes the customs chargers usually are never that bad, its the courier, Royal Mail and in this instant Parcel Farce Always seeking More money for what had already been asked of them aka DELIVERY service.

So tomorrow onwards even more photos eh Scott lol

TordelBack

Oh!  Oh!  Oh! 

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be a DC Superhero Girl or Jar Jar Binks in my house right about now...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 September, 2017, 07:03:44 PM
Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be a DC Superhero Girl or Jar Jar Binks in my house right about now...

Judgement time...?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Should note here that I acquired my Precious through the good works of Mikey himself, for which my thanks are boundless.  So far, and to the distress of my daughter, deranged perps Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have been brought to justice (kook-cubes, indefinite observation), while the alien vigilante "Supergirl" remains at large. But the Old Man always gets his Kryptonian. Eventually.  Although maybe not until after the Third Robot War that lies in his immediate future, led by the Urban Fox and his former paratrooper muscle.

Dear grud he is a thing of beauty.  I'm a complete virgin when it comes to these large dolls poseable figures with clothes, so in a horribly familiar way I'm desperately nervous about undressing him for the first time. Is there a particular knack to it?

Mikey

First step is at least asking him if he fancies a synthi-caff.

I haven't disrobed Joe but I imagine it would go something like this: pull off his hands & boots, unzip the leathers, move his arms so they are pointing back and down, then move the arms of the jumpsuit down and off his arms (probably easier to pull from the cuff). Once that's complete it should be easy to get his legs out.

Then just turn up the volume and let the Fattie singing sensation Barold 'The Barrel' Blyte lead the way, lie back and think of the Meg.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.