Main Menu

Son of Urban Dead - Necronauts

Started by Dog Deever, 23 May, 2006, 06:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Deever

Damn. Thargy baby has Rigelian Hotshot all over the last UD thread....

so here's another one!
Anyone want to claim the following characters:

Saidur aHaon?
Tharg the Mighty?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Bad Andy

The Mess is continually getting killed.I've only managed to ramp him up one level.

Smurf McSmurf on the other hand is a hard bastard.

What do we want to do for the World Cup then? The stadium get together or the pub crawl?

Dog Deever

Well, being a jock, we're too shit to play at the world cup, and a pub crawl seems better. However, i'll go wit the concensus. There is a couple of games organised at one of the stadiums (West Greyside suburb?), or we could fight with the Malton Football Hooligans (check their location later), or we could do our own thing. Up to everyone. I'm easy (said the vicar to the rentboy).

Megadeth

I'm still playing every day and I'm only 7xp away from getting one character upto level 21 which is all of the human skills.

Funt Solo

What - you're actually going to buy "Knife Combat"?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dog Deever

Do they even have knives in the game? If so Dog Deever should have it. I found a baseball bat, and despite it's crap damage, it suits my character to use that or his metal pipe instead of a fire axe! Has Jack Point moved in the last few days? I keep expecting him to phase out like a trekkie being beamed (ooer) }@

Megadeth

Ha yeah I'm going to buy it, it's only 75xp for military characters so it's worth it just for completions sake.

Next step is to save up about 1000xp, get myself dead and then start on the zombie skills.

Art

How many of these threads do we need? Get a yahoo group or something.

Funt Solo

Jack's been playing medic during the siege of the mall, but he sleeps in that warehouse - it's safer (so far).

---

One active thread is too many?  Really?  Post and let post, I say.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

WoD

WoDMaN is pretty levelled up now, and WoD01 is on his way, WoDScout is a wuss, but they are all alive and currently hoping to stay that way.

Funt Solo

:: "One active thread is too many? Really? Post and let post, I say."

Oh.

Just saw the other one.

Nevermind.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dog Deever

Art, the last thread was becoming too difficult to post on. It must be too long. You could only post by replying to someone elses post and even that doesnt always work now. So we had to start again. We do have a yahoo group, but not everyone is signed up:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Necronauts_UD/

but Slips is the only one who can accept memberships- and he seems to be posted MIA!
Aint this what the GAMES threads are for anyway? After all, there are only 2 2k games, how much can u talk about them for? It's not like it preventing anyone from posting about other stuff either.}@

Dog Deever

SLIPS- If you are about- we have a new member pending. If you aren't keen to continue with the Necronauts, it would be a good idea to enable additional Moderator privelidges to me, so i can accept/ refuse pending members. From what i can make out you would have to edit my membership- there is a list at the bottom- mine is are all red dots, yours are all green I assume you can toggle these to green to allow extra moderator privelidges. Alternatively, you can deal with these.

Pending member Ragnorakz- we'll try to sort you out ASAP.

Dog Deever

JACK POINT:
Do you want to be put on the Necs list again? You know what you're doin on the wiki- knock yersel' oot! }@

Bad Andy

I have set the Chichester Monument at [74, 43] as a temporary Necronauts Revive point.

Let's see how it flies