Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Cpt Rhodes

Poster art with banner in place. I hope Photobucket don't blast this one out of the sky.....

Kev Levell

Lovely. Well, lovely might be the wrong word for vampire nazi's riding bombs, but the art is.

Fab work on the Stront as well Mark!

chilipenguin

CrazyFoxMachine

radiator

Proudhuff

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 29 October, 2010, 08:30:53 AM
Poster art with banner in place. I hope Photobucket don't blast this one out of the sky.....

Great stuff, makes me want to buy Wasted, is there a full story of this or is it purely a promo? (only a pedant would point out the armband thing ::))
DDT did a job on me

Cpt Rhodes

Proudhuff, It starts as an ongoing 4 page strip in Wasted from issue 7 onwards. (which will be February) and from what I hear It's looking possible that the the strip will be printed in full colour.

Apart from the cover art for isssue 7 and the strip itself I'm working on these individual poster images of all the Vixens to help promote it at marts and shows etc.

The strip is co written by me and none other than the board's Emperor himself.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 29 October, 2010, 10:39:38 AM
Proudhuff, It starts as an ongoing 4 page strip in Wasted from issue 7 onwards. (which will be February) and from what I hear It's looking possible that the the strip will be printed in full colour.

Apart from the cover art for isssue 7 and the strip itself I'm working on these individual poster images of all the Vixens to help promote it at marts and shows etc.

Huzzah! I'll start buying it then, i currently find Wasted's 'joint behind the swearyword bikeshed' humour a wee bit redundent, but as an auld git with teenage sons I'm (hopefully) not the target audience
DDT did a job on me

IAMTHESYSTEM

BAN THIS FILTH! >:(

I of course will purchase this 'mugger-zine'-so I can then form a mob of the righteous and stone the perpetrators to death! 

Truly great cover Cpt Rhodes and I assume the same brilliance from Gibson Quarter amongst others.

:D
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Proudhuff

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 29 October, 2010, 11:11:14 AM
BAN THIS FILTH! >:(

far from it, I've bought it a couple o' times and I just find it a bit like two 12 year olds who think they are 'dissing the man' by swearimg, smoking and playing their tinnie-phone tunes at the back of the bus. Just not my scene maaannnnn  :D
DDT did a job on me

Cpt Rhodes

This is a bit of a departure from the norm for Wasted. I'm lucky the chose to give it a go.

And i'm an auld git with teenage daughters so hopefully this will be something that might fill the gap.

johnnystress

arsom

love the pipe smoking guy too

Emperor

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 29 October, 2010, 10:39:38 AM

And lettered by "Gentleman" Jim Campbell.

Keep your fingers crossed for those colour pages folks as the art is stunning - it reduced Jim to one word replies: "yowzer" (page 3) and "woof" (page 4).

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 29 October, 2010, 11:55:24 AM
This is a bit of a departure from the norm for Wasted. I'm lucky the chose to give it a go.

There is nakedness and knob gags, so I think it'll fit in ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

conceptboy

Messing around in Photoshop, colour and the old Wacom tablet...

not sure why they are killing judges???