Main Menu

Earth Defence Force - Insect Armageddon

Started by Cyberleader2000, 31 July, 2011, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Ok I have been playing this game called Earth Defence Force - Insect Armageddon for about a weak now its evan managed to pull me away from playing the legend of zelda ocarina of time 3D which im realy sperised at, but I think this game is Arsom has any one elses had a go at this game yet
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JudgeDevlin

Was planning on getting it but couldn't see it in anywhere. Guess I'll have to buy it online.

Hegel

I have this and it is a blast (360 version). Dumb but fun. It is especially good online but suffers from limited matchmaking options so that playing with randoms can be a really imbalanced experience. I've got two more missions on chapter 3 to do but that is just the start, levelling a character up to 8 will takes eons.

It didn't sperise me at all though.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: JudgeDevlin on 01 August, 2011, 12:46:02 PM
Was planning on getting it but couldn't see it in anywhere. Guess I'll have to buy it online.

try teschos (not spelt right) they have it for £19 thats the chepest place you will find it

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JamesC

I really want to get this game - looks like great fun!
I have so many games lined up though, i don't know when I'll get a chance to play it. May have to end up putting it on my Xmas list.