Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con - 2015

Started by Satanist, 31 March, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Weekend ticket booked. Now to find some cheap accomodation for the Saturday night.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dog Deever

Renfrew street running along parallel and just behind the venue has a few B&B's.
The ones I've been in are pretty minimal, but clean which is fine when you're not actually planning on being there very much.
Not as cheap this year as I was last, but that could be a reflection of my procrastination as much as anything else.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Wahey, after party back at Tips gaff confirmed.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Cpt Rhodes

Ticket bought for both days. Looking forward to drinks on the Saturday evening with the usual suspects, Satanist, Tipps, Proudhuff and Dog Deever etc, if you are around :)

Which sauchiehall street drinking hole will it be this year?

Satanist

Heard a rumour at the weekend that a few guests have pulled out of this  :-X

I'm gonna guess the Whetherspoons as chances are a few of the oldies need a good sit down.

Like me. :lol:

Fungus

Weekend ticket also now bought - nearly forgot  :-[

Ghost MacRoth

Booked.  So if you see a 2012 Judge named MacRoth, do come say hello. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Cpt Rhodes

Ghost MacRoth

*Squeek*

Ahem, I mean yeah, no bother fabulous art producing fellow.....Lol! 
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Buttonman

Has anyone had their ticket/wrist band delivered yet? I had an email saying they had my money but nothing since!

Ghost MacRoth

Only ordered it about 5 mins before posting....so it'd be a post office record if I had mine yet! ;)

Buttonman

Arf! I'm two weeks since payment was taken so hopefully they are waiting on the printers!

Ghost MacRoth

Most likely.  If they all get printed at once, it's a fair bet they'll save some cash, so I'd expect they'll wait till the last moment before going to press.

Satanist

From previous experience it'll be about 2 weeks before just to ensure a squeaky bum for all.

Oh and a heads up that Cameron Stewart is at FP Glasgow this Thursday for anyone who likes queuing in the rain.