Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Is that actually a new shot? Seems identical to one of the Empire ones.

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

It's been out before and here they both are  :o

radiator

Ah, spot colour - the true sign of amateur photoshoppery.

dracula1

With only 7 months to go till D-day . . .The Dredd movie promo' machine rolls on!

James Stacey

Quote from: dracula1 on 31 January, 2012, 04:34:21 PM
With only 7 months to go till D-day . . .The Dredd movie promo' machine rolls on!
It's all getting a bit frantic for sure.

nicklambo

The helmet only makes sense to me to be that size with the respirator dropping down....( pointed this out on the day the first pic came out but think it might be worth repeating..!) :)

Gonk

That looks like Judge Dredd alright. Disagree with the essential reading for Dredd I can just about make out there. I'd would have said "The Day the Law Died." Which would be a good sequel, probably 3rd in the series of Dredd films after he's character has emerged on the big screen a bit more. Getting ahead of myself here, but I reckon it'l be a great film.
coming at a cinema near you soon

Bat King

I'm hoping it is good enough for both sequels & other 2000AD movies.

Rogue Trooper would be a great movie, Flesh has legs.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Jared Katooie

Urban could live in that helmet.

And raise a family there.

dweezil2

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 31 January, 2012, 08:30:01 PM
Urban could live in that helmet.

And raise a family there.

At least he's keeping the Drokking thing on!

Isn't that enough?  ;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

JOE SOAP

Why are there still complaints about the size of the helmet? It's a motorcycle helmet, it needs to be big.

Misanthrope

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 01 February, 2012, 01:06:58 AM
Why are there still complaints about the size of the helmet? It's a motorcycle helmet, it needs to be big.

Helmet envy.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Beaky Smoochies

After the stink i raised on the political thread, I was going to keep my head down for a while, but imagine my excitement when I logged on to see a potential new Dredd photo... imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be THE SAME DARN PHOTO SEEN IN 'EMPIRE' LAST JULY!!!  I'm not criticising DNA Films or IM Global or Lionsgate, how could I, they're putting up 45 million big 'uns to actually make a new JD movie - and after the last one, that deserves a serious round of applause - and they know what they're doing in relation to the whole publicity side of things, so you'll excuse me if say;

NO MORE PHOTOS... TRAILER, NOW!!!

That's it, I'm done now...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Gonk

Sorry to disappoint you Beaky you political thread stinker. Here's that same darned photo again!

coming at a cinema near you soon