Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Quote from: opaque on 17 June, 2012, 04:52:11 PM
Interesting (and I've seen a few of the prints actually sold as prints over the years) but what confuses me is how I managed to actually miss this as I check just about every day :P

I got the ebay Skilllz! :D
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

A total of eight early original 2000ad art pages are up for grabs, over on Ebay.

Greg M.

Some cracking Belardinelli up there - a few great Artie Gruber images.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Greg M. on 12 August, 2012, 08:32:32 PM
Some cracking Belardinelli up there - a few great Artie Gruber images.

Wow isn't it... judging by the Ezquerra piece and my bid which hasn't met reserve I'm guessing £50 will start the bidding... I'll leave that for now and see how it goes but that is Belardinelli at his best and such a great bit of 2000ad history when you think of the trouble it kicked off... I'll break by the end of the week I'm sure, if the other bids haven't priced me out by then...

Spikes

On E-bay, some original art by a forum member,  ;)

To quote the seller - 'Ive had this a long while and thought it good but not special, until I put my thumb over the top half of the face and saw Dredds jawline!. 
I have digitally superimposed the helmet from the desk in the second picture to give you an idea.
Bascially I think this is a drawing of Dredd by one of the great 2000ad/Dredd artists of Dredd with no helmet!...this must be unique and rare?
I can't prove this of course but Colin if you see this please feel free to confirm it or not.'

Over to you Mr MacNeil.

COMMANDO FORCES

Colin did loads of these CCG drawings for the game. I have a few and some have extra stuff on the reverse, where he started and then aborted the piece. They look excellent, especially mounted with the card next to it!

That one will just be another Judge from the city. In fact it looks like Gronk Guy in the middle of writing a letter to 3A complaining about being sent boxes with bricks in them  :lol:

Glenn Broadway

I love that desk lamp. MacNeil from this era is so solid - I'd love to see it CG Animated.

opaque

Quote from: gronk guy on 15 August, 2012, 08:38:01 PM
Bought the same thing for £28 including postage last month.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320940455185?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

How do I manage to miss these things when I'm checking all the time? :p

Buddy

It is with a heavy heart I am listing this 2000ad original artwork on ebay....

Ian Gibson Robo Hunter 'Farewell my Billion' and a Kev Walker THARG cover from prog 1313.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/quiteaguy/m.html?item=120970299538&viewitem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Please let them go to a good home.... with visiting rights..... sob!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Glenn Broadway on 16 August, 2012, 12:46:59 PM
I love that desk lamp. MacNeil from this era is so solid - I'd love to see it CG Animated.

Solid - good word for Colin's work.Those wide smooth Dredd-chins, bulky robots and the rest, it's a SOLID vision of MC1, and I luvit!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Judge Jack on 15 August, 2012, 09:04:12 PM
To quote the seller - 'Ive had this a long while and thought it good but not special, until I put my thumb over the top half of the face and saw Dredds jawline!. 
I have digitally superimposed the helmet from the desk in the second picture to give you an idea.
Bascially I think this is a drawing of Dredd by one of the great 2000ad/Dredd artists of Dredd with no helmet!...this must be unique and rare?
I can't prove this of course but Colin if you see this please feel free to confirm it or not.'

Over to you Mr MacNeil.

Since it was drawn for an official Comic Card Game I don't think it's meant to be Dredd but another Judge.

JOE SOAP

Some officially licensed Dredd t-shirts. Don't really like the big-print look meself.

Large48

Are they official T-shirts? don't remember the Moulch mentioning them?

Just cause they say they are, doesn't mean they are!

But lets hope they are as they look quite good!  :)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]