Main Menu

Announced today "Rogue Trooper Redux"

Started by Trooper McFad, 28 February, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooper McFad

I just recently bought the original Rogue game from eBay to play on my daughters Xbox 360 (even though its a Xbox game) as I played it on the Playstation 2 back in the day. It was still pretty playable but on hearing they are revamping it has got my juices flowing  :D.

I've every trust in them to do a good job. I hope this will be the first of a few more titles to be released - maybe a Mega-City 1 version of GTA!
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Tiplodocus

I'm in.

Maybe a MOD could merge the Rogue Troop Teaser thread into this one?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jake Lynch

@ArtDroid_Lynch

Trooper McFad

Thinking more about the games I'd like to see would be an ABC warriors V the Volgans or a Strontium dog Bounty Hunter scenario where you pick up jobs from the dog house and travel the Galaxy to earn those credits. Both don't need to have the main heros (Hammerstein or Johnny Alpa). Just being in that universe would be brilliant.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Keef Monkey

Really happy this is happening, I've played the game a few times (on Xbox, PS2 and Wii) so will be more than happy to jump in and play on Xbox One. Yes!

GrudgeJohnDeed

I'll definitely be purchasing! I already own a couple of versions, though I played it through first on PS2 back in the day. I loved it, great cover mechanics and the abilities your biochipped gear afforded you were cool. Gunnar as a sentry, all that. Underrated I think, but I am biased I guess! Bring it on!

Keef Monkey

Rebellion have been popping up on some of the E3 coverage to show off their new game Strange Brigade (which looks great fun!) and there's been some Rogue footage and screenshots and stuff too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA3vEsXHMSI

GrudgeJohnDeed

I completely decked ZAT with a couple of mates, so Strange Brigade is very welcome!!! Nice vid thanks, Redux is looking fantastic.