Main Menu

NEW ZARJAZ & DOGBREATH

Started by Bolt-01, 29 April, 2009, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

NOW ON SALE in the FQP Webshop //http://www.futurequake.co.uk/fq/shop.php DOGBREATH 20 allows you norms the chance to read the latest dispatches from the mutant underground. DOGBREATH 20 brings you 48 pages of top quality entertainment that you are not fit to read! See Whistler make his attack run against the new Church, witness Kid Knee and Headly Foot in action together. Marvel at the astounding knowledge on show in the Search/Destroy case files and wonder why no-one has bought Butch a spell checker yet. Only £3.00

STRIP       Pages   WRITER   ARTIST
Xtras       4 Pages   Lee Robson   Lonny Chant
Whistler        8 Pages   Bolt-01   Bolt-01
SD- Ridgeback Ray       3 Pages   Richmond Clements   Bolt-01
Sun & Moon 03: Sick       6 Pages   Dan Barnes   James Feist
SD- Case File 17       1 Pages   Leigh Shepherd   n
SD- Case File 18       1 Pages   Leigh Shepherd   n
SD- Case File 19       2 Pages   Leigh Shepherd   n
Berserker 04       7 Pages   Richmond Clements   Steve Hills
Today's special: Kreeler Conspiracy       2 Pages   Richmond Clements   n
Starscan- Johnny Alpha       2 Pages   n   Mark Pexton
Shadow of the Mutant: 3       8 Pages   Alec Robertson   Bruce McLaren

NOW ON SALE in the FQP Webshop //http://www.futurequake.co.uk/fq/shop.php ZARJAZ 07.
Now with added Pat Mills! Possibly the most exciting event in 2000ad fanzines this millennium is the astounding line-up for ZARJAZ 07. Within the cover by Dave Kendall you will find four strips featuring Slaine, including work from Sancho creator Al Nolan and newly minted Droid Nick Dyer! Also including work from  Jon Haward and Al Ewing as well as stories for the ABC Warriors and the Visible man. It's not called ZARJAZ for nothing! Only £3.00

STRIP       Pages   WRITER   ARTIST
Starscan- Millsverse.       1 Pages      Jon Haward
The Visible Man       1 Pages   Al Ewing   Neil Roberts
A.B.C. Warriors- Cavey       5 Pages   Bolt-01   Ben Byrne
Book Review- Slaine Invasions       2 Pages   Richard Pearce   
Slaine- The wailing Hill       8 Pages   Mark Woodland   Dunk! Nimmo
ABC Warriors- Crimea River       7 Pages   Mike Carroll   Bolt-01
Zarjaz Speaks to- Pat Mills       3 Pages   Richmond Clements   
Slaine- Ukko the god       7 Pages   Al Nolan   Al Nolan
Starscan- Greysuit       1 Pages      John Higgins
Slaine- Fools gold       4 Pages   Andy White   Gibson Quarter
Slaine- A Deep Abyss       5 Pages   Richmond Clements   Nick Dyer

WoD

Really looking forward to these (especially ZARJAZ this time)...well done guys!

COMMANDO FORCES

SmallBlueThing

Get mine ready for posting, I will be ordering tomorrow morning! And I've not had time to say- really, really enjoyed the Dogbreaths and FutureQuake I bought last month. Great stuff, and I intend to work my way through all available back issues.

Steev

Buttonman

Bought mine. Please hurry it along as that poker magazine in the toilet is pretty dull.

DavidXBrunt

Been asked to ask...when is the next MangaQuake out?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "DavidXBrunt"Been asked to ask...when is the next MangaQuake out?

I suspect it won't be until Brum...

DavidXBrunt

Huzzah! Thanks for the info. Off to google for when that is...

stacey

I shall be picking mine up at Bristol next weekend, looking forward to seeing you guys!

flip-r mk2

That's my copies ordered.

flip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Bolt-01

Many thanks to all those who have ordered. I've chased the printer and the only thing we are waiting for is the cover for Zarjaz. Hopefully goiing to have all those already ordered in the post BEFORE Bristol. Tomorrow I'll start with the preview panels.

Dandontdare

All three ordered, can't wait!

By the way Bolt, I never got round to thanking you or letting you know what I thought of that big bundle of varied back issues I bought off you a while back. That was a box of thrill power and no mistake!

Dreddheads cracked me up (I'd love to see these in the prog when droid Life takes a break), as did Leigh Shepperd's ongoing Cucumber-count. as for FQ, I can see the mag just getting better and more professional with each issue. Some of the earlier stories were a little confusing - it's easy to forget just how damn hard it is to establish a world, characters and scenario in just a few images and a handful of sentences, and THEN tell your story - one or two stories didn't manage it, but the latest issue was really slick.

SmallBlueThing

Zarjaz, Dogbreath and Futurequake ordered scant seconds ago. Hope to receive them soon. Bloody wonderful comics- and I would strongly urge anyone here who hasn't sampled them yet, or who may be dubious of "fanzines", or who has had bad experiences with such things in the past (and haven't we all?) to TRY THESE OUT.

Really, they are absolutely fantastic!

Steev

By the way, is there any chance of Zarjaz and Dogbreath going to the same format as Futurequake?

mygrimmbrother

just want to congratulate you guys on the cover for the new zarjaz - outstanding, truly.

Bolt-01

Steev- No plans for Zarjaz to move to A4 at the moment, howver, I'll not say never.

From Berserker by Richmond Clements and Steve Hills

From ABC Warriors- Cavey by Bolt-01 & BMB