From 2Thou:

"And some of them are stars".

The Ratwar revelation

Souster at Dan Tanna.

"Because I hate you".

The end of Killing Time.

Non 2Thou:

"I already did it 35 minutes ago".

From GM's Arkham Asylum: "And the dollhouse LOOKS AT ME" (ages since I read it).

Alec reuniting with Abby in Swamp Thing.

Maricela getting shot in "Human Disatrophism".
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Goaty

final image of Zsasz's with chiller smile in Batman: The Last Arkham

Judge Dredd and Johnny Alpha's final image "Who the hell's gonna mess with us?"

Griffin's rape by Mr Hyde in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Volume II

Arrives of The Governor's army in Walking Dead

Dark Jimbo

V for Vendetta - 'Welcome home, Evey.'

Top Ten - 'Hello. I'm the Rumour.'

LOEG I - The first time we see Moriarty's airship break through the clouds.

BPRD Black Flame - When the Black Flame stares despondently down at an injured Abe, and says, '...I think I made a mistake.' Cue double-page spread of city-sized Lovecraftian beastie roaring out of the cave toward civilisation.

Kingdom - 'Hello Stars. Gene was named after one of you.'

Dredd: Bloodline - And he knows. And he smiles. And he says 'I am the future.'

And most of those already said by Godders.
@jamesfeistdraws

Richmond Clements

"Because I hate you." is the absolute number one ever.

"My parents taught me a different lesson" from DKR (and that panel with that punch)

"Just to feel something" from Arkham Asylum- seriously disturbing scene.

"I did it 35 minutes ago."

"This is what Superman feels like all the time" (paraphrasing a bit I think) from JLA World War III.

Roger Godpleton

From All-Star Superman: "You're much stronger than you think you are" and the entire fight with Luthor at the end.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 11 September, 2009, 04:03:08 PM
From All-Star Superman: "You're much stronger than you think you are" and the entire fight with Luthor at the end.

YES! I forgot about that- what an utterly great line! As Morrison did time and again in that series, he nailed what Superman is with a few choice words. Good call.

Darren Stephens

That bit in Zenith..."get me out of this Eddie." Or something like that. It exposed Zen for what he was...all about the image and laking balls!

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

I, Cosh

A stupid one, but just thinking about it's got me welling up. When Chopper turns back to pick up Yakamoto. Now that's surfing!

"You don't understand. I'm not locked up in here with you."

"I am hope."

About the third last panel of Akira where they're driving off through the tunnel.
We never really die.

Zarjazzer

Deaths Head 2-"Hi, Honey. I'm homicidal!"

Dredds CAP box speech in the last page of "America".

The ending of the pirate sub-plot in "Watchmen".

"Gaze into the fist of Dredd."
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dandontdare

"When someone calls on the  law for help, be they alien, human, mutie or cyborg, the law cannot turn a blind eye...and I AM THE LAW!"

and (shamefully) - where is "because I hate you" from? (I'm sure I know, I'm just a little drunk right now).

Roger Godpleton

Strontium Dog - Rage.

You are a terrible person.

Mike Gloady

My FIRST one (i.e. the one I can remember right now, not necessarily the biggest or best) is oddly enough a Garth Ennis penned Dredd line, from Helter Skelter.  Apologies if I mis-quote.
QuoteDREDD: "You called us Judges a privileged elite, Ms Kenzie.  You're right.  We are an elite.  There is a privilege.  I've told you what it is twice now."

KENZIE: "You're a citizen of Mega-City One...."

DREDD: "...and I'm sworn to protect you."
Whatever you feel about the man's writing, sometime he really COULD make the hairs stand up on your neck.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dandontdare

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 11 September, 2009, 10:00:13 PM
My FIRST one (i.e. the one I can remember right now, not necessarily the biggest or best) is oddly enough a Garth Ennis penned Dredd line, from Helter Skelter.  Apologies if I mis-quote.
QuoteDREDD: "You called us Judges a privileged elite, Ms Kenzie.  You're right.  We are an elite.  There is a privilege.  I've told you what it is twice now."

KENZIE: "You're a citizen of Mega-City One...."

DREDD: "...and I'm sworn to protect you."
Whatever you feel about the man's writing, sometime he really COULD make the hairs stand up on your neck.
Agreed. Who says only Wagner understands Dredd? That's a great line that sums up Dredd perfectly.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 11 September, 2009, 09:48:35 PM
Strontium Dog - Rage.

You are a terrible person.
Thanks, and yes I am - I'll go and punish myself straight away.

TordelBack

Swamp Thing: several moments from the climax of American Gothic stand out, but right now the bit where the Spectre, Heaven's big hitter. gets spat out of the Dark like a rag doll is doing it for me,

That and "Where is evil in all the wood?".

Buttonman