Main Menu

Flaubert StCloud (Goat)

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 14 January, 2011, 11:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

A comic thing I've been whittling away at. Goat adventures - ! Right click and view to see all the details - !

Any and all comments appreciated :O

Greg M.

I love a nice goat. But this is a vulgar goat. Ah, what the hell, I love it anyway. It behooves you (coughcough) to continue these ungulate antics. (The concentric circles for eyes panel is my favourite.)

Dandontdare

I, Cosh

We never really die.

CrazyFoxMachine

Right, hello.

It's been... oh only eleven months since I last updated this. I've remastered the lettering somewhat and plan to put out a teasery free physical thing at some point.

Only problem is my style of drawing is a little awkwardly different... oh well. MORE FILTHY GOAT ANYONE?

Greg M.

I love the goat. More obscene ungulate antics, sirrah!

von Boom

Every goat I've ever met is a bastard, why should this one be any different? Nicely done.

JvB

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers Von Boom 'n' Greg

Here's page 5 - Many cheers to anyone who picked up a free teaser of this at Thought Bubble :)

Greg M.

This is going off in a very peculiar direction.

Good!

von Boom

Let me just say that nothing good can ever come from a goat reading physics. I sense great doom in the future.

I second the good.

JvB

CrazyFoxMachine

Featuring shameless cameos from forumers Dark Jimbo, Matt Soffe, Trout, Archey OAP and Smallbluething ;)

von Boom

Leisure and Tourism! That's worse than physics. This goat is going to end up opening a portal to Hell, taking all of us with it. A black envelope? This is bad, very bad. I look forward to your next entry greatly.

JvB

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers Von Boom - Further Flaubert escapades!

Greg M.

I like that in the third panel, it looks like Flaubert is giving it the 'rock on!' devil-horns with his hoof. Except, of course, that's just the shape of his hoof. Keep up the calamitous capra's continuing consternations, CFM - loving it.

von Boom

I'm surprised Troll didn't ask for RSVP. When goats party, bad things happen. Loving it.

JvB