Main Menu

Flaubert StCloud (Goat)

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 14 January, 2011, 11:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers Greg and Von Boom ;) It's still (just about) Flaubert Friday... so here's page eight

Greg M.

I love that glare he's giving in panel 6. The wrath of goats must be taken seriously.

TordelBack

Fabulous amount of personality injected into these few pages - so many great characters neatly defined.  Who is it that loves Flaubert?  And why?  More, CFM, and faster!

Also: new lettering, top job.  Nothing classes up the joint like decent lettering.

von Boom

Damn it all to hell. Now you've gone and made me feel bad for the goat. That's not fair. Probably because this happened to me all the bloody time.

Well done once again.

JvB

Greg M.

You know, I'm looking at it again... and he really is a fat goat, isn't he? I hadn't noticed it so much 'cos he's been sitting down for the last couple of instalments, but check his paunch wobbling away in panel 3. No good comes of lardy goats.

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers so much Greg, Tordel & Von Boom for your support - you sexy bastards. I've passed them on to the writer who literally fell over with joy.

Additionally - THINGS ARE TAKING A SINISTER TURN

Greg M.

Well, I didn't see that coming, which is odd, 'cos I'm sure I was at parties like that in the 90s. Wait a minute.... isn't it traditional to.... sacrifice a goat at this point?

Nooooooooooooooo!

Love the lettering on the sound effect in panel 3.

von Boom

No no no no no no. I've just started to feel for Flaubert. Don't use his blood for your nefarious schemes. I can't watch.

Until next time of course.

Loving it again. Well done.

JvB

Bat King

Seperates the sheep from the goat!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dark Jimbo

Oh Flaubert, how well I know your pain...
@jamesfeistdraws

Gonk

I think 'e's bein used as a scapegoat. Looks like he's about to enter Chapel Perilous. Ah well, it's a rites of passage all young kids go through i suppose. : ;)
coming at a cinema near you soon

CrazyFoxMachine

Wonky, Jimbo, Mr Bat King, and again Von Boom and Greg - you are all equally as lovely as eachother cheers very much :D - FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS

TordelBack

I'm intrigued to know what happens when Trolly's jacket drinks from that can.  Oh, and don't trust that troll, people.  This is good stuff, CFM, really want to know what happens next - the only true measure of a serial comic.

von Boom

Why do I get the feeling that the container in the centre of the pentagram contains horrible evil things? Is Venom playing in the back ground?

I anticipate the next instalment greatly. Thumbs way up.

JvB

Gonk

I can almost smell the ectoplasm.
coming at a cinema near you soon