Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Will forum i-spy be making an appearance again this christmas?

Link Prime

Change is anathema to the human condition.
Why are so many forum users changing their names / avatars??????

Spikes

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 November, 2012, 02:35:58 PM

If you discount all the aliases, i think there's only about seven or eight people, in total, on this forum!

Link Prime

Quote from: Judge Jack on 26 November, 2012, 04:23:05 PM

If you discount all the aliases, i think there's only about seven or eight people, in total, on this forum!

Fo all we know, its just you n' me Iain...

Frank

sauchie was my slave name, it was given to me by the white man, and I will wear this new name in protest until the prisons of Babylon disgorge our brothers. Actually, I'll get bored of it by the weekend. I blame Supermarine Troutfire; he's a trend setter and a maven, like Alexa Chung or Kate Moss, and we're all condemned to follow his lead no matter how ridiculous it makes us look or whether we can walk in our heels without falling over and showing our knickers.

COMMANDO FORCES

All of you are banned!

By order of the fascist overlords :lol:

Goaty

CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CANCELLED MERLIN!!! MY LIFE IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Spikes

Quote from: Link Prime on 26 November, 2012, 04:35:14 PM
Fo all we know, its just you n' me Iain...

Actually, i think we may all be just a figment of CF's fevered imagination.
(Would make a good Tharg's future shock, that).

SmallBlueThing

Ive only just sussed 'supermarine troutfire' to be honest- d'oh! All this other change is doing my head in im afraid and i no longer know who im talking to at any given moment.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

You are all figments of my mind. I have hundreds of accounts and spend all day and night trying to keep up with complimenting myself, slagging myself off, banning myself and now I've decided to make a fan film under a new account. I'm drokkin' exhausted :lol:

Goaty

Zarjazzer

CF this is Dr Edgemar. None of this is real. You are still living the memory implanted fantasy of being a Judge  on a internet bulletin board of the insane.Take this pill and reality will return.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 26 November, 2012, 08:56:40 PM
CF this is Dr Edgemar. None of this is real. You are still living the memory implanted fantasy of being a Judge  on a internet bulletin board of the insane.Take this pill and reality will return.

Don't listen to him CF.

You are not you, you're me. NOW GET YOUR ASS TO MAHZ
You may quote me on that.

COMMANDO FORCES

If I take the pill you will all vanish and the forum will be no more :crazy:

Goaty