Main Menu

Lack of love for the bundled "floppies"?

Started by sheldipez, 18 December, 2012, 12:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

So when are we getting an American Reaper floppy

The Monarch

Never we all know reguardless of whether its liked or not it'll get the hardback treatment

Skullmo

I would buy a hardback American Reaper - it's nice to see something new and not a rehash of past glories
It's a joke. I was joking.

Hawkmumbler

I'd sooner burn money in front of a homeless person than spend money on a Sexy Ostritches collection.

Fungus

NapalmKev

Quote from: Skullmo on 19 May, 2015, 02:36:05 PM
I would buy a hardback American Reaper - it's nice to see something new and not a rehash of past glories

I'd buy one. A Bookplate edition with art print would be nice.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

The Enigmatic Dr X

I like them.

I had no recollection at all of Interceptor and enjoyed it.

Was there a sequel?
Lock up your spoons!

IndigoPrime

Taryn Tailz

I'd really love for the floppy to collect the complete 'Necrophim' one day.

I know it divided opinion somewhat, but it was right up my street. Unfortunately I only got to read the final story of the three, so I'm crying out for a collection.

IndigoPrime

I'd like more Armoured Gideon. Or a digital collection. Or a lovely hardback that probably only I would actually buy.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 03 August, 2016, 04:35:15 PM
I'd like more Armoured Gideon. Or a digital collection. Or a lovely hardback that probably only I would actually buy.

Ooh! Ooh! No, I'd buy the shit out of an AG hardback!
@jamesfeistdraws

moly

Put me down for a AG collection would love to see it

IndigoPrime

Hawkmumbler

Four because I fuckin'm love Armoured Gideon!!!

TordelBack

I'm catching up on the Meg at the minute, and I've found the floppies an unexpected treat. Getting Lobster Random, Freaks, Tyranny Rex, Synammon, even Black Siddha, and now the very beginnings of the Moses mega-arc in Sinister Dexter has been brilliant. They've also upper my enthusiasm for 'proper' collections of same.  Sure, there has been a lot of unmitigated crap, but no-one's forcing me to even open those ones (although I do).