Main Menu

A Few Questions

Started by pert, 20 September, 2013, 04:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pert

1) What did Mega City 2 Judges look like?

2) Where were Judges Che and Mex in Luna 1 from?

3) Who was Alec Trench?

TordelBack

Excellent questions man, especially like the use of the past tense there.  Sadly I'm all type- out for today, except to say: Never Forget!

Dandontdare

1. IIRC, Mega City two judges wear virtually the same uniform as the MC1 counterparts - Texas City judges on the other hand replace the helmet with a Stetson - good for brand identity, not so good at stopping a bullet I reckon.

2. I can't recall if there is a Mexico mega city - we have however seen Ciudad Baranquila (AKA Banana city), a corrupt south american mega city.

3. Alan Grant : http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=5486.0
http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/alec-trench-man-myth-monster-or-ice-cream-seller/

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 September, 2013, 05:11:41 PM
2. I can't recall if there is a Mexico mega city - we have however seen Ciudad Baranquila (AKA Banana city), a corrupt south american mega city.

Quote from: pert on 20 September, 2013, 04:34:27 PM
2) Where were Judges Che and Mex in Luna 1 from?

Mex (funnily enough) was from Mex-Cit. Che could have been from any number of places - besides the aforementioned Mex Cit (Mexico City) and Cuidad Baranquilla (Buenos Aires), there's the Pan-Andes Conurb (Bolivia/Peru) and South-Am City (Santiago), not to mention city-states which haven't necessarily adopted the Judge system, like Panamana (Panama) and Brasilia (Brazil and Sao Paulo). I think Rio's still going in 2135, too.

I always thought Judge Fernandez from The Day the Lay Died must have been a transfer from one of those. ('Come on, you steenkin' sons of Armadillos!')

*(Brasilia and South-Am City have since been destroyed during Judgement Day).
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

There's a better world where they build great golden statues to the glory of Dark Jimbo, God of Knowledge.

Dark Jimbo

I put my trousers on one leg at a time, just like everybody else.
@jamesfeistdraws

Ghost MacRoth

I step into them and put both legs on at the same time.  :o
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Trout

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 20 September, 2013, 09:44:43 PM
I put my trousers on one leg at a time, just like everybody else.

The rumour is you dress on both sides.

pert

Also, in the 1983 annual story "Behold The Beast" who were the jury?