Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Happy the scans went well for you sharky!

The Legendary Shark

Been released back into the wild, staying at a friend's for a couple of days before heading home.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Feck sake Sharky, a dramatic weekend.

Glad to hear you've recovered. Take it easy.

Dandontdare

Phew, glad you're on the mend now Sharky (let us know when it's an appropriate time to start taking the piss about all that expensive tax-funded treatment you've had  ;))

If I don't sort myself out soon, I'll be tubed up in the bed next to you soon. At the moment, my ticker is fine, but I'm falling to bits on a musculoskeletal level. I know exactly what's caused it - months of lying on my bed in the same position watching Netflix on a laptop), but didn't realise how bad it was - just had a weekend in London and found that after about 45mins walking, I get a crippling pain in my right buttock and lower back, which isn't good news for wandering around or exploring galleries and museums. Sitting down cures it almost immediately, but 10 mins after setting off again it's back. This meant I spent far more time sitting in pubs than I intended - what a shame.

Oh and another random thought - On Valentine's day, I tried to log into this forum but misspelled my user name as Dandontdate. Oh the irony.  :'(

The Legendary Shark

I'm never too ill to argue, DDD!

Aye, get yourself looked at, fella. That kind of thing sounds like something that could get to be really miserable if you leave it to develop.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 February, 2019, 04:58:20 PM

I'm never too ill to argue, DDD!

Aye, get yourself looked at, fella. That kind of thing sounds like something that could get to be really miserable if you leave it to develop.

Luckily I work for a medical insurer and get some cover included, which means I won't have to wait 6  months to get some physio sessions. If those don't work, it's off to the consultant to look at injections or even (gulp) a discetomy

von Boom

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 February, 2019, 03:56:12 PM
name as Dandontdate. Oh the irony.  :'(

Didn't Madness chart with a song by that title?

Trout

Wtf? Will you people look after yourselves, please? A shocking state of affairs.

Hey Shark, I'm glad you're not dead.  :D

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, Trouty - so am I! :D

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 20 February, 2019, 11:28:43 AM
We where so close...

One of these days I'll refresh the active topics and there won't be a crackpot screed about the Black Knight Satellite being responsible for the illusion of the distribution of wealth in 1st world economies.

That dark day shall be known as 'Jour du Requin Fantôme'.
Hopefully years away.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Was anyone else watching the rugby earlier. I could swear the Dredd soundtrack playing over the stadium PA when the teams were warming up
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++