Main Menu

Favourite CURRENT art droid - QUARTERS - Henry Flint or D’Israeli

Started by Colin YNWA, 26 January, 2021, 06:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Word for this vote - VEXING

Two MORE artists with wonderfully idiosyncratic styles - but whose work do you prefer?

Henry Flint - more info

OR

D'Israeli - more info

Alas we have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to the Semi Finals, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

This one will close and be counted on the morning of Friday 29th January

What the hell is all this? Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys and Quarter Finals

Who made the 32 in both tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Magnetica

For me, as well as all the other stuff he has done, Flint is the number one current Dredd artist.

abelardsnazz

Lots of votes will rightly go to Henry, but for me the precise style of D'Israeli clinches it.

Bolt-01

IndigoPrime

Both currently amazing. For me, Flint took more time to bed in. I also appreciate D'Israeli's ability to shake things up. So he gets the nod from me, albeit by a whisker.

D'Israeli

AlexF

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

D'Israeli- for Leviathan, Scarlet Traces and for challenging my eyes with his elaborate recent work on Stickleback.

SBT

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

ming

D'Israeli for me - a tough choice but we're at that stage now...

broodblik

I am a big fan of D'Israeli's work. He likes to mix up his style and can do grey-scale, colour and just plan B/W just as good. One thing I do not like about his art and that is his take on Dredd.

IndigoPrime

His style doesn't always gel with Dredd, but looking at that first pic, it's pretty good. It's the helmet and face that feel a bit off. (Flint, of course, is the modern Dredd master.)

broodblik

His art is just fantastic but I literally don't like his Dredd.