Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by radiator, 20 October, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apestrife

Anyone tried using this option? Makes me want to play DOOM3 with the L-stick (run button) and R-trigger (flash light) swapped. Making it control closer to the other Doom games :)

https://www.howtogeek.com/668121/how-to-remap-controller-buttons-on-the-nintendo-switch/

Link Prime

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 01 March, 2020, 09:33:36 PM
......speaking of Animal crossing....is anyone else picking it up? We are quite excited in our house. Either way, how about a friend code swap? Mines : SW-4472-3043-1733 :)

Animal Crossing is a series I never really got into, but reviews & discussion of the new Switch game were so ubiquitous in recent months I thought I'd missed the boat.
Instead of shelling out 70 shcmid on the new Switch version I opted for the bargain basement recent-ish 3DS game ('New Leaf') to give it a try.
Attempted to get into it several times, but it just isn't for me.

And that's a surprise, as I've played and enjoyed a few iterations of Harvest Moon, and Stardew Valley has somehow made it into my all time top 10.

Darren Stephens

My latest gaming obsession is Monster Hunter Rise. Really enjoyable game with a gameplay cycle that goes from ultra soothing in the village hub, building armour and eating different foods, to intense combat, both single and multiplayer. Highly recommended!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Krakajac

A bit late to the party, but...

Skyrim on a Switch Lite.

Gotta laugh when I compare it to my orange clam-shell Nintendo 'Donkey Kong' LCD game from the early 80's (which I still have).

Just an amazing experience to play this game on a handheld - and it's the Special Edition with all the bells and whistles.  A lot different to the vanilla version I played on PC back in...what?...2011?  Great stuff.

Colin YNWA

Playing a LOT of Talisman at the moment. The core game is as fun as I remember it an the online verison is by and large slick and easy to play (if the magnifcation could be a little easier to manage). Overall a raging success and as you might see in another thread has the Boy Child kid into the idea of the game as a whole!