Main Menu

Random Pics from Comics

Started by lordmockingbird, 18 February, 2024, 01:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if she stood up straight she'd be about seven feet tall (unless Rogue is very, very short).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

lordmockingbird

Very excited about this zombie Dredd story. I'm in prog 786. I thought the artist style looked like Alex Ross, but it's this Peter Doherty. He kind of looks like the guy from Peep Show.

This is silly, but I hope this one leads to one of those underworld Dredd character I see so often. I haven't looked up what progs they are in.

Barrington Boots

Is this from Judgement Day? You'll do well to get much enjoyment from that, sadly.

Here's an image from Buster that seems relevant to current world events.

You're a dark horse, Boots.

lordmockingbird

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 29 February, 2024, 01:38:44 PMIs this from Judgement Day? You'll do well to get much enjoyment from that, sadly.

:lol: OK I hope my pure excitement for this adventure makes me like it.

The previous one was "Secret Garden..."

lordmockingbird

I was going to sell all my Wizard and Hero mags today and I aborted because I started looking through and thought there were quite a few things I'd like to preserve from the pages.

1st off how many damn times did I see this utterly perfect surfboard rendering on this ad that I still have no idea what it truly means. Googling isn't helping much. Was it a random shop of some renown?

Funny enough, one google result brought me to a site who is doing what I'm doing, but so much better.

Then I was like who is this hottie? Googling revealed some insane body building pics of her. She was a muscle chick and then became an amazing painter who also married Boris Vallejo?

Finally, just remembering the crow. I watched this the other night with the wife. I fell asleep when my friend showed it to me in the 90s. He was very excited about it then, but it was late.. Well, this watching I fell asleep again. It was also very late and the wife made popcorn which didn't help. But that is just one cheesy movie.

nxylas

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 29 February, 2024, 01:38:44 PMIs this from Judgement Day? You'll do well to get much enjoyment from that, sadly.

Here's an image from Buster that seems relevant to current world events.

Is that Ivor Lott and Tony Broke? I recently found out that Pat Mills used to write that strip, and was not as surprised as I probably should have been.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Barrington Boots

It absolutely is! Wit Milly O'Naire and Penny Less, by the great Reg Parlett.

I didn't know that, but am not surprised Pat Mills wrote any of this either.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

nxylas

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 04 March, 2024, 11:11:47 AMIt absolutely is! Wit Milly O'Naire and Penny Less, by the great Reg Parlett.

I didn't know that, but am not surprised Pat Mills wrote any of this either.
I don't know if he wrote the particular strip that this panel is taken from, but it does seem very Millsian.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!