Main Menu

PLANETARY! an end is (possibly) in sight

Started by Tweak72, 31 March, 2005, 09:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

Oceans alright - some nice rubbish sf ideas and nice Chris Sprouse artowrk, but it's one of those stories where you know exactly how it's going to end right from the get-go.

Fun, but ultimately pointless (not unlike life itself, some might say...)

Art

I'm still kind of annoyed by the whole Ministry Of Space fiasco... 'It's building to some kind of twist! It's building to some kind of twist! Oh, it's not..."

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Byron Virgo

See, I enjoyed Ministry of Space, but I'm not sure if it wasn't simply because of Chris Weston's art...

Ellis vs. Morrison? Ellis easily - he'd crush the skinny wretch Morrison like a fat man in a phone box.

Art

Morrison knows Kung Fu... Ellis has bad knees.

Art

Ugh. Like an idiot I bought the first Issue of Ultimate Secret. It's some of the laziest writing from him yet - storywise you get about the first two pages of a futureshock - and thats saying something since it follows on from Ultimate Nightmare.

Do 'im Morrison! Do 'im!

Quirkafleeg

You're funding all his outrageous purchases from the Scottish Whiskey Association...

Matt Timson

That'll be Scottish 'Whisky'.

'Whiskey' is Irish.

I learned that on 'Minder' when I was about fourteen.  I've waited twenty years for somebody to make that mistake, Wilkinson.

*Twenty* years...
Pffft...

Quirkafleeg

Glad to be of service... I do know the difference though, slip of the fingers.

Art

Eh? I've spelled it Whiskey tons of times on this board.

Matt Timson

But have you ever called it *Scottish* whiskey?
Pffft...

Art

Ardbeg is Scottish, check the Constantine thread.

This is just favoritism.

Matt Timson

But did *I* know it was Scottish?  My field of expertise is very limited here and has been gleaned from a twenty year old episode of Minder.

There's also the shock fact that I don't rush to read your *every* posting, Arthur.

;)
Pffft...

Art

Matt Timson

Having checked the thread, you called Ardberg 'whisky'.

Tut- kids today.

Link: FOOL!

Pffft...