Main Menu

New Poll: What type of artwork would you like to see in 2000ad?

Started by 2000AD Online, 25 September, 2005, 02:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

I think what I see in the past years pages is a lot of figure placement. And it probably carries even further back to the beginning of the mag.

Thus I like this type of theatre-work from the artists. Charactor positioning for the reader is the utmost importance for twothousand AD,
I would say.

Looking at prospective artists this what is catching their eye mostly and the excellent standards of art. Ei; Boo Cook fantastic artist and excellent theatrecist of panels.Soft edging does not a concisely story told, make though. And lesser accurate in repetition can make jaunty satirical stuff, more solid with more bearing for readership.Phil Winslade Len O'Grady on the "Caught in the Act" story has been having me stoop over my copy in interest a lot.

What these people do is make a whole scene move before your eyes by making the most selective positioning and poise leading to an from each panel.Gibson is quite lazy but its a given hes more interested in "other" things in his old age. He needs some story to get his teeth into again.That should be tooths next competition.Give the scriptwriters a chance Tharg!
Just think something youve written done by Gibson. Id be over the moon!

:)