Main Menu

New t-shirts

Started by Wake, 29 May, 2002, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Check out the news item below for previews of the new line of 2000AD t-shirts.

Wake

Link: 2000 AD LAUNCHES NEW T-SHIRT DESIGNS

Mk13

It's probably worth pointing out, as the images don't really show it well, that the Rogue Trooper t-shirt will be charcoal grey and the Dredd one will be navy blue (the Durham Red camisole is black, as it appears in the piccy).

stodge

are any more designs planned in line with the suggestions made on this board a few months back?

Mk13

Yeah, we've got a whole host of t-shirt designs planned, including more along the lines of the ones we've just previewed, updated versions of the classic ones, various logos and symbols, and so on, many of which are based on suggestions from the boards. We'll be rolling them out gradually over the next few months.

Mangamax

Nice subtle designs but why Durham Red only for girls?????
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

stodge

No chance of any for my holidays in two weeks then...bugger! (i'm not coming to Bristol so i can't get any from there)...

moly

there goes even more of my money on 2000ad related merchandise, wake is there anything else lined up apart from clothing in the near future ?

Oddboy

Dredd = Ezquerra
Rogue = Gibbons
Red = Harrison

Am I right?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Buddy

THey look fairly naff actually. Really basic stuff, almost home made.

Not impressed.

Tu-plang

naff?

They're 100% better than most of the other tee designs we get.  Matter of Life and Death?  That one was lame.  And what about all those ones in the late eighties with "I am the Law" all over them.  No, these are much better.

And why no Rogue trooper in blue?

paulvonscott

Hey, I had a 'I am the Law' T-Shirt in the eighties and it was one of my faves, in huge Bright Red letters in the classic Judge Dredd style.

Everyone seems to be tunning from the phrase 'I am the Law', nothing to do with Sly I hope.

JTurner

Naff? No!
They're just more subtle and make you look less like a walking billboard for 2K. I'd rather buy one of these.

Mk13

>And why no Rogue trooper in blue?

Mainly because we'd already decided on a navy blue shirt for Dredd, and we didn't want to do two the same colour.

The original idea was to do rogue in black on an army green shirt, but we couldn't find a decent shirt in that colour, so we ended up with charcoal grey, and orange works very nicely on that colour.

Trout

I think they look great - and I agree they're much more subtle than the old style tees.

I might buy one, assuming they're eventually available on the site or through the comic.

But wouldn't this be a great excuse for a drawing of Red in the camisole? It'd be a great advert!

Cold shower time.

MikeD

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney