Main Menu

New Poll: How often do you have a shower?

Started by 2000AD Online, 02 March, 2008, 09:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Instead of following the broken link, try the other thread with the working link, or go straight to 'polls' via the menu down the left of this page.
STRIKE !!!

I, Cosh

Every day (often twice) if I've been on the bike. Now and again when I haven't. Does one three-hour long bath count as four showers?
We never really die.

House of Usher

It's not how clean you get that counts, it's how long the effects last.
STRIKE !!!

opaque

We don't have a shower only a bath so not a fair question ;)

House of Usher

I refer the honorable gentleman to the answer Floyd gave on the other thread: for the purposes of the poll, baths count as showers.
STRIKE !!!

Trout

One bath is one shower, unless you get out and replace the dirty water with a clean tubful!

- Trout

SamuelAWilkinson

It's pretty much on a par with my wanking schedule - two every three days, or thereabouts.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

I, Cosh

Hmm. I don't really want to ask, but is the correlation purely an issue of frequency or is it spatial too?
We never really die.

Radbacker

my god its true, Poms dont shower often.  I shower at least once a day sometimes twice if its hot.
Have a house mate of British decent and he doesn't shower at all on the weekends unless itrs going out time.

CU Radbacker

SamuelAWilkinson

Merely a coincidence of frequency, I assure you. The only fluid in my shower is water. And shampoo. And shower gel. And conditioner.

But no spunk.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Noisybast

I think I need to redress the balance of this stinky board a bit. I don't actually own a shower, but I have a bath at least once a day. Twice in the summer.

Really wish I could get my landlord to install a shower...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

JTurner

I can see this poll being quoted somewhere as proof that around half of sci-fi nerds skimp on their personal hygiene.
Without a bath or shower every day I just feel like hell.

COMMANDO FORCES

I shower once and sometimes twice a day.
Baths are for mingers who want to lay in their dead skin cells. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Satanist

I dunno, how often does it rain?

***place soapdodging weedgie joke here***
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Richmond Clements

I was intending to have a shower last night but I never got round to it.
I'll try again this evening.