Main Menu

Hello sssinners!!!

Started by The Crime Isss Life, 06 December, 2008, 11:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Crime Isss Life

Thought I'd saya quick hello! Hopefully get to make some mates on here. As you may gather I'm a BIG Judge Death fan, actually I'm obsessed, so would be great to meet people who share the obsession! If your on myspace add me on that too! http://www.myspace.com/chrislovell
Would that I could sssentance you a thousssand timesss..

Roger Godpleton

He's not coming back, you know.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Crime Isss Life

Really? never ever? Such a waste of such an amazing character. I know the current story is that he cant come back but do 2000AD seriously never want to bring the character back ever? I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of that :(

Dandontdare

Welcome to the board.
The crime is too much time on our hands.
The sentence is hours of inane drivel, arguments over whther Pat Mills has lost it, conspiracy theories, some nice fan artwork and other Twoth-realted shenanigans.

Are there any good Death related stories to tell? Much as I love the cadaverous one, he got a wee bit overused and deserves a nice long rest.

The Crime Isss Life

Sure some of the stories were a lil lame, but with a bit of thought there could be some amazing stories I'm sure. Maybe I see something In the character that a lot of people don't, I don't know, There's something about him I could never tire of. Id love some seriously dark and brutal stories made that totally push the limits. WHAT DO I WANT?! IWANT DEATH!! WHEN DO I  WANT HIM??? NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bouwel

Welcome to the board :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

ThryllSeekyr

I am anxiuosly awaiting 'Young Death: Boyhood of a super fiend'

One of the two books that failed to reach me out of the other five.

I didn't think he was so over used and didn't know he would not be very likely to return.

Pete Wells

Welcome to the board Chris! I really love your avatar but can't place it. Whodunnit?

ThryllSeekyr

I see that your a fan of the 'Slaine The Horned God' or Simon Bisley's artwork which may also include Judge Death.

As well!

As I as much a fan who is mad on Slaine.

Awaiting his return or a movie/computer game adaption.

Just please don't tell me he's not returning either.

Please put up some of yoru art.

Hoagy

Nicccce to meet yer. To meet yer, niccccce!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Dr Feeley Good

M.I.K.

Quote from: "Pete Wells"Welcome to the board Chris! I really love your avatar but can't place it. Whodunnit?

It looks as if he's sickeningly talented and done it himself.

Hello, Chris.

Peter Wolf

Hello SSssssinner  I am guilltty of being very annoying among other thingsssss ...the crimesssss of the living involve many different thingsss and you are asss guiltty asss the nextttt.....NO exceptionssssss will be made...however your art isss very good sssooo perhapssss there might be a ussse for you if you are ssssspared......

I cant believe the character will never come back as it does seem a waste and i dont see how a good character can be overused.Judge dredd isnt overused.I also remember being so gutted when one or two of my favorite characters died in the prog when i was 13/14 [1981] or so that i was profoundly affected by it for quite a long time.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Crime Isss Life

Ok!! thanks for the comments regarding my Avatar, It is indeed a painting I did myself, I shall put it up in a post now!!  Thanks to everyone who says hi!! Please some of us unite and demand a return or Judge Death!!! x

IAMTHESYSTEM

Hell-o there t.c.i.l. Nice artwork for you avatar, man!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla