Main Menu

New Readers Start Here!

Started by Richmond Clements, 20 September, 2012, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnW

Welcome to family, Borag.

There's a whole array of AI-generated shark-themed avatars out there. Choose one, sit back, and bask in the waves of popularity. :D
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Borag Thungg

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 27 October, 2023, 11:58:01 AMBorags, Borag.

To add an avatar, click the white arrow at the top left of any forum page then select Profile Details from the drop-down menu.

Thank you.

DavidBarnett

Hello! Only just signed up but finding I can't post in many of the topics... how does one overcome this?

JohnW

Quote from: DavidBarnett on 02 November, 2023, 12:27:07 PMHello! Only just signed up but finding I can't post in many of the topics... how does one overcome this?

One waits patiently for a moderator to notice, I suppose.
When I joined, not knowing any of this, I think I went crying to whoever was on the other end of the Help menu that day and I held my breath until he sorted me out.

Anyway, welcome to forum, David. It's the sort of party where you think you'll only stay for one or two drinks, but then you wake up in a skip a few days later without your wallet or your trousers.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

DavidBarnett

Thank you!

Quote from: JohnW on 02 November, 2023, 02:02:14 PM
Quote from: DavidBarnett on 02 November, 2023, 12:27:07 PMHello! Only just signed up but finding I can't post in many of the topics... how does one overcome this?

One waits patiently for a moderator to notice, I suppose.
When I joined, not knowing any of this, I think I went crying to whoever was on the other end of the Help menu that day and I held my breath until he sorted me out.

Anyway, welcome to forum, David. It's the sort of party where you think you'll only stay for one or two drinks, but then you wake up in a skip a few days later without your wallet or your trousers.