Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Emperor on 25 April, 2010, 03:35:10 AM
Quote from: faplad on 24 April, 2010, 04:55:42 PM
Quote from: Devons Daddy on 24 April, 2010, 02:44:53 PM
may i ask why the last thread is not able to be found?
i personally felt it was often the stuff of true laughs,smiles and wonderful moments amongst the often common, LOL moments,

finding this, rebirth is GREAT! as i enjoy reading and posting here.

Wondering the same thing. Does this new thread mean that the old one is definitely gone for good then? Bit of a shame if it is.

I'm afraid that was me. I went to delete some spam and instead of just deleting the post I removed the topic (because usually the spammer starts their own thread so you just delete the thread) a momentary lapse and boom.  :-[

I did ask if there was a way to fix it (perhaps from a database backup) but haven't heard back so I assume the answer is no (even if there is one it is a pain to extract all the relevant information from the various tables and then reinsert it back in without making a bigger mess). I have been checking to see if there is a cached version but so far have only been able to find the last page (and Google has caches of the last page for most of this year as the thread grows). However, I'm still working on it...

The irony is life wasn't that drokking fantastic moments after I realised the thread has disappeared :(

Ha I knew it, it was my fist guess that some deleted it.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

maryanddavid

Great weekend, my brother and his girlfriend announced their engagement, which means lots of nights out between here and November, when the big day is, and our dog Daisy had four tiny pups, kids love them.

David

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Flavours of Jelly Belly jellybeans: blueberry and Dr Pepper.
STRIKE !!!

nev

Quote from: House of Usher on 25 April, 2010, 09:36:33 PM
Flavours of Jelly Belly jellybeans: blueberry and Dr Pepper.
Dear Grud, where can one obtain Dr Pepper jellybeans? It sounds as though they are the most beautiful things ever.

House of Usher

You can get them in a gift box of 25 flavours, but possibly also sold pick & mix in House of Usher Frazer department stores' confectionery section. Or in any other department store that sells fancy goods.

I rarely see fancy goods, if ever. :| Tesco is good enough for the likes of me.
STRIKE !!!

vzzbux

TK maxx sell jelly belly jelly beans. I keep my missus stocked up from there.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Peter Wolf

Montezumas white chocolate with whole strawberries contained within.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: vzzbux on 25 April, 2010, 10:03:54 PM
TK maxx sell jelly belly jelly beans. I keep my missus stocked up from there.

Doh! I should have said so. That's where ours came from.  :-[
STRIKE !!!

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

satchmo

I'm finally catching up on my progs, I'm bloody desperate to get to the current Dredd story! And I got OMAC as a present yesterday. And Steven Moffat thinks "hey, I'll make a version of Ring for kids and shit up an entire generation and they'll be talking about the weeping angels for the rest of their lives, that's a fucking good idea." He's right :)

and I think I'm going to be a father tomorrow...

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

satchmo

I am a father  :D

My son was born at 2.09 this morning, he's called Dylan and he's beautiful. Just like his Mam. Blimey. Just... Blimey.

Hoagy

Great to be the first on board to say....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

COMMANDO FORCES

And it took you 3hrs & 8mins to tell the board  ::)
And you have yet to change the words under your avatar, get your priorities in order, slacker!

CONGRATULATIONS, enjoy these special days and dress him in crazy stuff and take loads of photos, so when he's older you can take the PISS  ;)