Main Menu

Free to good home

Started by Outofspace, 24 May, 2011, 09:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outofspace

Hi All,

I'm about to commit blasphemy on this board I'm afraid but I need to be rid of my 200AD comic collection quite quickly as they're about to become homeless.  I'm hoping someone on this board may stop me having to just throw them out.

Just started going through them (several moves, don't know what actually survived) but I currently seem to have 2000ADs from about 300-1200 ranging from poor to very good condition (certainly the 1000's look unharmed at all) some Megazines (6 is the earliest I've seen to date), Tornados which I think I'll have to junk (did anyone's survive?) and a couple of Starlords.

If anyone is interested, please email me - one major caveat is that you take the lot and pick them up (I'm currently in NW London)

Hope this may help someone's collection.

Buddy

I'd love the Tornados and Starlords but don't live anywhere near London..

Any chance you could post those??

Outofspace

As they're not many, I probably could send you them - seriously the Tornados have been trashed though (hey, I was young and thought comics were to be read...) but I'm trying to avoid dealing with this lot in bits as my time is limited at the mo

I'll get back in touch when I know what's happening more - but I promise I'll not bin them now.