Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassafras

Welp...I feel a bit stupid. Didn't cross my mind at all to look to see if they were selling back issues. At least I know now, ordering one is much easier! Cheers guys!

Michael Knight

My missing issues and the Covers special arrived on Saturday, and i have to say im rather glad i opted in. It makes up for the delay in my opinion. Credit where its due they even apologised in letter. I really do think they ought to make more of an effort to respond to facebook questions though. The Judge Dredd Mega collection page was much better in this department. Surely the same company can rectify this before they launch the collection elsewhere?

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Woolly on 02 May, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
Fantastic run of books there.
Surprised to see Kenny Who? collection here, and not in the Dredd collection, but I ain't complaining!

Well, obviously they're going to put that in volume 1, everyone knows Who?'s on first.

I don't know what's in volume three.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Michael Knight on 09 May, 2018, 12:18:58 AMMy missing issues and the Covers special arrived on Saturday, and i have to say im rather glad i opted in.
Nothing here yet. So that now means issue 19 is in stores, and I've yet to receive 18, 17, or the covers book that was supposed to be here two months ago. And I know this is historical stuff and it doesn't much matter when it arrives but even so. (After all, would people here be happy with 2000 AD plopping through their letterbox a week or so after it went on sale in the shops?)

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 09 May, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
(After all, would people here be happy with 2000 AD plopping through their letterbox a week or so after it went on sale in the shops?)

Wouldn't bother me. I've still got the last 10-12 issues to read.

My 17 & 18 plus cover book was attempted to be delivered on Saturday but I was out. I could have gone and picked it up yesterday but have opted for re-delivery tomorrow as I'm a lazy git.

oddballuk

17 & 18 arrived today, at last. Sketchbook too. Quite nice though I'd assumed it would be hardback too. Still very nice.

IndigoPrime

Turns out, mine were dumped outside because Royal Mail employees don't know how to use a doorbell. So what is the sketchbook, then? Is it full of stuff or just empty inside, awaiting sketches? No covers book, though, unsurprisingly.

Arkady

I also received 17, 18 and the sketchbook today. The latter is a slim tome containing lots of sketches, drafts and alternative versions of artwork from across 2000AD and the Megazine, mostly fairly recent.

Tomontherun94

Just got 17 and 18 with the sketchbook today. Still waiting on the cover gallery special so I might have to chase them up on that.

abelardsnazz

I have a regular order for both collections at my local Thrill-merchant. This morning, the Dredd book had arrived but not the 2000AD one. Picked up one of three copies from the shelf at WH Smiths. Not sure if this is related to the issues subscribers are having but hope Hachette get things sorted soon.

moldovangerbil

Nowt here yet, but good to hear some are getting through.  Hachette have assured me that the carrier pigeon's on its way so I live in hope I might have 17&18 by the weekend.

moly

Got 15 and 16 today but no covers or sketchbook so had to remind them again that's every single gift I've had to chase them up for

Mattofthespurs

My mistake, just received 15 & 16 but no covers book despite it being mentioned in the dispatch notice.
Just phoned them. 'Packaging error'. Grrrr. Another 2 week wait  :(

Dandontdare

has anyone spotted Dante V.3 in the shops yet? Must zip down to FP as soon as it's in

DrRocka

Got my Dante v3 yesterday. I get mine from my local comic shop, who orders me a copy alongside my prog. Strangely enough I seem to be ahead of subscribers at present. Is this some glitch?
Never ever bloody anything ever