Main Menu

Filmed myself on world of warcraft

Started by klute, 10 May, 2010, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klute

loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

The Doctor Alt 8

Alright Vid one. Are you laughing?
                 Crying?
                 Playing the worlds worst game of Peek A Boo with a giant invisable baby?   

klute

Zarjazzer

I liked it as i know next little about wartcraft though perhaps i'm not the best  judge, I know they have orcs and stuff so what are you? warrior? class, etc...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

klute

I have a level 80 human paladin, lvl 80 nightelf rogue and a lvl 80 nightelf hunter ive been playing the game since its release in 2005  nad run one of the oldest and biggest guilds on the turalyon server.

Lobo Baggins

Couldn't get into WoW - for a start, I could never find a server where actual roleplaying was tolerated, and the community as a whole is incredibly intolerant of newbies. And it takes ages to get anywhere - I got sick of watching my forsaken warrior slowly flap across a river on the back of that bloody bat-thing whenever he wanted to go to the bank.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

ThryllSeekyr

I thought the wyvern was cool, but wish tha the summoning was done more realisticallly.

Quote from: Lobo Baggins on 13 May, 2010, 02:19:37 PM
Couldn't get into WoW - for a start, I could never find a server where actual roleplaying was tolerated, and the community as a whole is incredibly intolerant of newbies. And it takes ages to get anywhere - I got sick of watching my forsaken warrior slowly flap across a river on the back of that bloody bat-thing whenever he wanted to go to the bank.

I like that type of realism in a game. One of the reason I now might prefer Warcraft to alot of other mmo, is that the game allows you character to travel around a huge almost seamless world in realtime. THe world it self has not been broken down, and reduced into pocket sized zones like Age of Conan, Champions online, and the abysmal Star Trek online. Of course, I still enjoy playing two out of three of those.

Very dissppointed with the Star Trek online demo.

I once saw WOW in the stores been sold with a time key, latest expansion, official game guide for thirty dollars (AUS) and almost considered picking it up, but two MMO's is more than enough for me already.

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 16 May, 2010, 05:44:10 AM
I like that type of realism in a game. One of the reason I now might prefer Warcraft to alot of other mmo, is that the game allows you character to travel around a huge almost seamless world in realtime.

Sssss, the Dreadger caresss nothing forrr realissm, he existssss only to sssslay the livvving!

See, try roleplaying like that all the time and the call you mad! MAD!
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

House of Usher

Quote from: klute77 on 10 May, 2010, 04:19:32 PM
Let me know what you think

I think maybe World of Warcraft isn't nearly as exciting as I had been led to believe. It makes me nostalgic for 'Warlord' on the Atari games console.
STRIKE !!!

nev

klute

Ive been playing the game 5 years now and still love it though it consumes a lot of time the wife would say could be better spent elsewhere ;)

Mudcrab

Quote from: Lobo Baggins on 13 May, 2010, 02:19:37 PM

You might like Warhammer: Age of Reckoning if you're after a similar game with RP. Used to have a RP servers but they've thinned down since last year. Still, the people from those servers are still about and there's a few RP guilds about, especially for da green boyz  :D

Anyhoo, it's got an endless free trial (Teir 1 only) so nothing to lose if you want to try it out. Intolerance of noobs still exists, but it's very minor.

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb