Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 28 August, 2009, 12:33:38 AM
Aw jeez. I don't know whether to be chuffed or ashamed!

A mix of both is probably healthy ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Kerrin

New avatar, which I can't get to stick in my profile. It's in photobucket at 300x300 pixels but I still can't get it to replace the current one.

mygrimmbrother

I changed mine recently Kerrin, but when I did, it appeared as though it hadn't worked, with the old one re-appearing. However, after checking back some time later the new one had in fact appeared, so maybe there's a delay for some reason.

PS - ace character!

Kerrin

Cheers Grimm, I'll give it another shot.

Dandontdare

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 31 August, 2009, 07:34:57 PM
... it appeared as though it hadn't worked, with the old one re-appearing. However, after checking back some time later the new one had in fact appeared, so maybe there's a delay for some reason.

I had the same experience re-sizing a photo -  It was huge, so I resized it to 'medium' in photobucket but it looked exactly the same, so I resized it to 'small' - still no effect. Next day however it was postage stamp sized!

uncle fester

Some shadowy bad guys  :)

Studies for a thriller i've been asked to work on... Quite pleased so far.

Bouwel

Nice one...really like the look of those.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

uncle fester

Some more I had to present today...

mygrimmbrother

very atmospheric, and bags of character.

uncle fester

Cheers guys. Looking forward to working on the full script now :)

Emperor

Those look really good. I see on your DeviantArt page that this is for a graphic novel (which sounds very intriguing - anymore clues?) so good luck with that and let us know of your progress.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

uncle fester

Cheers Emperor, will do. Can't really let the cat out of the bag but I'll let you know when it's done.

Emperor

When its done? You'd better draw quickly!!

You could always a start a blog and give us sneaky peeks to keep our interest/excitement up. #hint# #hint#

Peter Wolf

Quote from: uncle fester on 02 September, 2009, 04:10:30 PM
Some more I had to present today...

They are very good.

I cant draw faces like that to save my life.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Kerrin

Fester old man (sorry, that's always said in Gomez Adam's voice in my head, the Raul Julia version), excellent work again. They're great character sketches.