Main Menu

Message board campaign: PUSSYFOOT 5 MUST DIE

Started by death monkey 23, 18 November, 2001, 03:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death monkey 23

2000AD Online

Dear Death Monkey 23 and all thinking persons,

Yes a thousand times, Pussyfoot 5 must die.  they're crapper than Blair !, crapper than the Space Girls and even crapper than the  crappy Devlin Waugh adventure that spawned them.
    I've just been rereading the Space Girls, or rather reading them for the first time, having just bought the back issues in which they appear and they weren't THAT bad.  Certainly not as bad as Pussyfoot 5.

Thread Zero

I loved pussyfoot 5!

But then I love cats paws so what do I know...

scojo and shooshi

Dominic O'Rourke

I don't know if I can back you on this campaign, sometimes it's tedious, but I'm more than willing to give them a run, in fact I think they are prime material for a novel.

loving cats paws, especially in a consume with a little dill sauce...
Member No. 10

O Lucky Stevie!

have to say that during the recent 'house of sighs' storyline i found myself skipping past durham red & tor cyan (yawn)to pussyfoot 5 each prog,  & was only second to nikolai dante in level of quality in this run of progs.

must say that i for one can't wait for the next series, particularly after the ominous shadows of dangers ahead that were cast upon the final page.

cheers,

steven l'enfant terrible

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"