Main Menu

DREDD reviews. (SPOILERS!)

Started by blackmocco, 30 August, 2012, 10:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Which scenes you like to re-watch in the film?

MR. ELIMINATOR

COMMANDO FORCES

I was glad that medic got it, that'll teach the drokker  :lol:

Michaelvk

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 09:04:46 PM
I was glad that medic got it, that'll teach the drokker  :lol:

By the way, did you pick up the 'give them the good news' being an ex squaddie?
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

I did indeed but I couldn't let out too big a chuckle as I might have seemed odder ;)

Goaty

I really love one scene where Dredd "FUCK YOU TOO, MA-MA!"

Fisticuffs

Got to admit I was a trifle miffed at just how spoilerific the various trailers were. Not quite on the scale of Prometheus (where you could literally piece together the entire plot) but still disappointing.

COMMANDO FORCES

That latest trailer shows Ma Ma's No1's death. I just wish they didn't shove everything in :'(

Danbo

I've just seen the best comic book film ever.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

clavell

Writing Future Shocks is hard !

COMMANDO FORCES

darnmarr

Danbo

The Lawmaste,the interigation,the headbutt,badass windpipe kungfu chop,awesome gunplay,the giant fucking gattling guns,Anderson( phwoar) and Sir Urban.
Enjoyed i more than the cliched Avengers and Dark Knight ....its gonna get some hammer on Bluray.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

wowami

just got back from the film-

Thank you!!!

loved the little touches also ( chopper scrawl, Kenny Who, block names etc )

chuffsteruk

Just got back.

By Christ, that was just incredible!!

Every aspect, from the performances, dialogue, effects, locations, sound, music, camera work, design...was pure perfection!

I loved the little touches, like the announcement that the mall would re-open in 30 minutes after they cleaned up the brains and guts, the Chopper(and others...Goaty, Kenny who?, Minty etc) graffiti.

I actually felt a lump in my throat at the (strangely beautiful) death of Ma-ma. Not because I felt sorry for her, but all the aspects on screen, together with the choral music just seemed so perfect.

I winced at"Choke on this" and felt like punching the air and nodded along with Dredd when he said "Yeah!"!

I'm rambling, so I 'll just finish by saying Urban IS Dredd, Thirlby IS Anderson, Alex IS the man!I hope we get a sequel, but if not, everyone should be proud of this work of art....1995 NEVER happened!!