Main Menu

Nintendo wii

Started by klute, 10 October, 2010, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Big Man

Toy Story Mania is a good game for the kids, so is Cocoto. My nephew got Wii Party for his Christmas, but I've still to play it.
"Is there a problem here ?"

House of Usher

This year we bought ourselves a Wii instead of other Christmas presents because it was a lot less fuss. My partner wanted to play fitness games and other girls' stuff like Legend of Zelda with all that problem-solving malarky. I just wanted to shoot zombies.

I played some Rogue Trooper. It's very obviously a quality product, but it drove me nuts. With one controller directing Rogue's movement and another directing his aim I can't stop the camera angle spinning crazily. Also I can't get Bagman to come with me. No matter how much I slap him about he just stands there like a bloody statue. How does anyone over the age of 14 have any patience with this sort of thing?
STRIKE !!!

Cactus

Quote from: House of Usher on 28 December, 2010, 10:40:18 PMI played some Rogue Trooper. It's very obviously a quality product, but it drove me nuts. With one controller directing Rogue's movement and another directing his aim I can't stop the camera angle spinning crazily. Also I can't get Bagman to come with me. No matter how much I slap him about he just stands there like a bloody statue. How does anyone over the age of 14 have any patience with this sort of thing?

I think you can adjust the sensitivity of the controls to avoid the spinning vomit-inducer. As for Bagman, I think you just need to get on with the mission and he'll follow you into the next set-piece encounter.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

radiator

I'd also recommend Boom Blox and Metal Slug Anthology.

Buddy

My son is going mental for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.... where can I pick this up???

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Ebay would be yuour best bet for wind waker, I just got it myself there for £30, and that included the bonus ocarina:master disc. Wind Waker is probably one of the best all round packages I've ever played. If you're getting it for the wii though, you'll need a gamecube memory card
You may quote me on that.