Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

Three days now and still no sign of the new Blade Runner show! I expect it'll never happen, then.

Anyone taking this post seriously - I have evidence that the Earth is actually a torus. Send $$$ to find out more.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Jim_Campbell

The news that Ridley Scott is "actively involved" fills me with dread, TBH. His track record with revisiting past glories hardly fills me with confidence, and I sat through the whole of 'Raised by Wolves', a show which started out kind of interesting with the promise of potentially being quite good but which... wasn't.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Every couple of weeks they should release alternative cuts of the previous episodes. Then people can debate over which is the most valid and/or the best representation of the intended narrative. That would really drive engagement and generate loads of clicks.
You may quote me on that.

wedgeski

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 February, 2022, 06:56:20 PM
The news that Ridley Scott is "actively involved" fills me with dread, TBH. His track record with revisiting past glories hardly fills me with confidence, and I sat through the whole of 'Raised by Wolves', a show which started out kind of interesting with the promise of potentially being quite good but which... wasn't.
Ridley Scott's technical prowess remains top tier, they just need to keep him away from story beats, or otherwise lock the story way in advance of production. The script which got Prometheus green-lit was perfectly good, it was relatively late changes to make Weyland the driving force in the last act which wrecked it. Yet I still watch Prometheus and Covenant regularly. Despite the nonsensical character beats, both films remain a very satisfying watch for me.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 February, 2022, 06:52:12 PM
Three days now and still no sign of the new Blade Runner show! I expect it'll never happen, then.

Anyone taking this post seriously - I have evidence that the Earth is actually a torus. Send $$$ to find out more.

You're just being horrible to me now
DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 February, 2022, 03:56:51 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 February, 2022, 06:52:12 PM

You're just being horrible to me now

Not sure if you're joking. Just in case you're not - I wasn't aiming anything at you. Peace.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++