Main Menu

What's everyone listening to...?

Started by Gonk, 01 February, 2012, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

paddykafka

Saw New Order playing 'live at the 3Arena in Dublin last night. Wasn't too familiar with many of their more recent songs but I enjoyed them very much. (And I'll be looking forward to tracking down the albums that the songs were taken from.) But they also played a good few of their older hits too and, for the encore, they finished up with three Joy Division songs. All in all, a terrific gig with a great light-show as well. Highly recommended!

Judge Woody

Bands I would reccomend

Cardiacs
Mr Bungle
Dog Fashion Disco
Devin Townsend

lordmockingbird

Just heard this today. You guys will like this

lordmockingbird

Angry Vince

A kiwi rock band I used to listen to about twenty years ago recently released a whole bunch of stuff online which their agent had held back for 'reasons' until their contract expired.

Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

Jade Falcon

I've been listening to a lot of foreign music I've learned of from my Ukrainian friend, just for something different.  Here are a few samples.

When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

lordmockingbird

lordmockingbird